WiFi Analyzer can help you to identify Wi-Fi problems, find the best channel or the best place for your router/access-point by turning your PC/laptop, tablet or mobile device into an analyzer for your wireless network. The basic version is completely ad-free and additional features can be bought via an in-app purchase. PRO-Features • Live-Tile support • Beeper for signal strength • Connect to networks • Use filters • Prevent screen timeout • Lock screen rotation • Change signal strength borders
What's new in this version
You'll find information of the changes on my website. http://matthafner.com/wifianalyzer/changelog
- See all the networks around you which could interfere with your connection.
- Find out detailed information of a router/access-point (e.g. manufacturer, security, type).
- Find the best channel via star rating (incl. a recommendation).
- Find the ideal place for your router/access-point through signalstrength (dBm).
- Check your Wi-Fi's link-speed & health with a glance at the dashboard.
- Refine found network results by filters. [PRO]
- Connect easily to a new network without leaving the app. [PRO]
- Use a beeper to hear the signal strength. [PRO]
- Live-Tile support [PRO]
- Each network has always the same color, so you know how it looks.
- Support of dark & light theme and accent colors.
Published byMatt Hafner
Copyright© Matt Hafner
Approximate size21.55 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)