Turn a Windows Phone device into a TRUE IP camera (i.e. network camera) instantly. Win IP Camera instantly makes a Window Phone device into a high end HD IP camera with battery power, WiFi, flashlight, both internal and external storage, and dual-lens (for dual camera models). With Win IP Camera, your unused Windows Phone devices become high quality surveillance cameras. You can also use your Windows Phone to broadcast video to the world with your strictly controlled authorization. Please note: WiFi connection is required. You can use any MJPEG supporting browser (e.g. Firefox) or app (e.g. IP CENTCOM for Windows Phone, Onvifer for Android, VLC, etc.) to view the video. It currently supports only MJPEG streaming, but we plan to have full RTSP support. Main Features: HD Video (720p, or 1080p). Support both landscape and portrait orientations. MJPEG with low latency. User management with privilege levels. Switching between two cameras (for dual-camera models). Multiple resolution-selection Snapshot Configurable Port Audio alarm. Even triggered snapshot capturing and siren play. Turn on/off streaming remotely (Pro) Turn on/off flashlight remotely (Pro) Switching camera remotely (Pro) Terminate connections remotely (Pro) Access log (Pro) Unlimited concurrent connections (Pro) (Max 2 concurrent connections for the free version). Unlimited users (Pro) (Max 2 users for the free version).
What's new in this version
V2018.1 New (Pro): allow media file location selection. Hide status and navigation bars for power saving mode. V2017.807 Email notification on alarm. V2017.519 Fixed a bug affecting audio for the Pro version. V2017.518 Fixed a bug affecting the Pro version. V2017.516 New (Pro): battery mode to save power. Video streaming stops 10 seconds after the last connection, and restarts as soon as a connection request arrives. Improved home page UI. V2017.510 Improved the user management UI. V2017.508 (rollout halted) New (Pro): support the option to allow anonymous user (set under user management). V2017.403 New: preview is zoomable. V2017.327 Improved UI and in-app user instructions. Improved home page. V2017.323 Added talk so that the audio is two-way. V2017.313 Improved default camera resolution selection. Added access log file checking and clearing. Improved the home screen UI. V2017.308 Improved the audio performance and the default web page. V2017.307 Added audio Added remote access log downloading. Added remote video resolution modification. V2017.303 Improved reliability. V2017.227 Added API for resolution change. Added API for integration with IP CENTCOM. V2017.224 Improved performance significantly with a small cost of quality. Fixed an output MJPEG stream bug that affects some MJPEG client apps. V2017.223 Added discovery capability. Improved reliability.
- True IP Camera (i.e. network camera) - Can be accessed with any software (including browsers) supporting IP cameras or MJPEG.
- Multi-camera - Any camera of a device with multiple cameras can be selected for streaming. Remote camera selection is also available for the Pro version.
- Multiple-resolution - Any resolution supported by a camera can be selected for streaming. Remote resolution change is also available for the Pro version.
- Flashlight - Flashlight can be turned on/off. Remote flashlight control is available for the Pro version.
- Dual-orientation - Support both landscape and portrait orientations.
- User Management - Full-featured user management system with privilege levels to guard the security of the camera access.
- Port configuration - Access HTTP port can be modified to suit any special port configuration needs.
- Remote Control - The Pro version allows the remote control of many functions: turning streaming on/off, turning flashlight on/off, switch cameras, access log retrieval, terminate connections...
- Events - Audio alarm, snapshot capture, siren (Pro) triggered by events.
- Access Log (Pro) - Monitor access in details.
- Two-way audio (Pro) - Crystal clear two-way audio.
- Discoverable - Can be discovered automatically on a LAN by IP CENTCOM apps.