Wind Turbine will calculate both Power Generation as well as the Financial Return on Invest of a Wind Turbine for your local Town or Village. Renewable Energy investment is much about understanding Sustainability. So there is a purpose, but a successful investment also needs a substantial funding. This Business Planner will calculate Cost and Profit (TCO, RoI, Interest Rates) of a Wind Turbine, completing our small portfolio of Renewable Energy Simulations, Photovoltaic System and Water Supply. This Dynamic Application targets to empower you, our customers, to fully understand not only the chances, but also the risks of Renewable Energy production. By following the calculation model, or even adjust and modify the standard Wind Turbine formula to your specific needs, you can easily figure whether the given invest will be worth your money. All in all, the Wind Turbine Business Planner is a reliable application that will allow you to calculate Power, Electricity Generation, Cost and Profit of a Wind Turbine over 20..25 years. Through the integrated Formula Editors, you can modify all calculations and so create your perfect financial forecast for a Wind Turbine. At Dynamic Applications, we say that only an honest invest is a good investment. Wind Turbine. Renewable Energy for the World of Tomorrow. Dynamic Applications. Transparency. Privacy Protection. and Participation. our values.
What's new in this version
- The Bakery Tutorial, our introductory Cost-Profit Simulation
- A Multi-Material Tool Calculator
- a Photovoltaic System amortization calculator
- a Water Supply - Well Builder calculation with basic Reservoir Energy
- a Small Business Simulation with 3 Products
- Wind Turbine - Power Generation - Phyics and Electricity
- Wind Turbine - Return on Invest - interactive Financial Business Plan
- Modify any Input Parameter over Time - let Results rise and fall
- Inline Target Formula Editor - adjust, modify and create your own Calculation Models
- Traditional Desktop Client. No data gathering, No Server behind you. It's your data. We respect that.