Windows 8 includes a new interface that can be a little confusing if you're used to Windows 7, Vista or XP. This app includes a complete set of video guides showing how to set up and use Windows 8, covering everything from the basics to advanced tips and tricks. The video guides are divided into three categories: Getting Started, Family and Sharing and Expert Tips. Each video is presented in 720P high-definition, so you can see every detail, and includes written instructions so you can follow along at your own pace. The app also includes the latest technology news from Computeractive, the world's biggest plain-English technology magazine.
What's new in this version
Improved user interface.
- A complete set of video guides to Windows 8
- Includes everything from the basics to expert tips
- All videos professionally produced, and in high-definition quality
- Text instructions are also provided for all tasks
- Every guide is fully sharable
- Can be viewed in Snap mode, allowing you to follow the steps as they are explained