Currently available for Windows 10 2004 and above. Accidentally deleted an important file? Wiped clean your hard drive? Unsure of what to do with corrupted data? Windows File Recovery can help recover your personal data. For photos, documents, videos and more, Windows File Recovery supports many file types to help ensure that your data is not permanently lost. Recovering from a camera or SD card? Try Signature mode, which expands beyond NTFS recovery and caters to your storage device needs. Let this app be your first choice for helping to find what you need from your hard drive, SSD (*limited by TRIM), USB drive, or memory cards. Visit aka.ms/winfrhelp for the user guide.
What's new in this version
- 2 easy to use recovery modes - Bug fixes - Improved scan and recovery performance
- Target file names, keywords, file paths, or extensions in your recovery
- Recovers JPEG, PDF, PNG, MPEG, Office files, MP3 & MP4, ZIP files and more
- Recover from HDD, SSD, USB, and memory cards
- Supports NTFS, FAT, exFAT and ReFS file systems
Published byMicrosoft Corporation
Approximate size2.34 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryUtilities & tools > File managers
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Run as administrator
Write registry entries and files that are not cleaned up on uninstall.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
Windows File Recovery license terms