What's new in this version
Thank you for using Maps! All of our regular updates include bug fixes and performance improvements to make Maps better for you. New in this release: • Share your collections with friends and family. • Plan ahead and search for driving directions with new date and time search options. • New shortcut menus make it easier to save and share search results and find nearby locations.
- Get driving, walking, and transit directions, including multiple stops in driving and walking routes.
- See multiple searches together on one map, including addresses, businesses, restaurants, hotels, and local attractions.
- Add notes, drawings, and annotations to your road-view map with Windows Ink.
- Choose alternate routes to avoid things like traffic, tolls, or transfers in driving and transit directions.
- Hear turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation on GPS-enabled devices.
- When you arrive, let Maps help you remember where you parked your car.
- Pin your home, work, or other favorite places to Start for one-tap guided directions from anywhere.
- Download maps to use them even without the Internet.
- See your favorites, collections, and search history across all your Windows PCs and phones.
- Explore the world in 3D with detailed imagery of more than 200 cities and landmarks.
- See 360° panoramas of a place with Streetside views.
- See current traffic, cameras, and incidents on the map and plan your trip accordingly.
- See airport gates, shops, and more in indoor venue maps.
- Get detailed business info like phone numbers, directions, addresses, business hours, and reviews.
- Print and share step-by-step driving and walking directions.
- Note: Some features may not be available on all devices and in all countries or regions.