Pair food and wine like a Sommelier! This app from Executive Sommelier Paul Giese and WineTable.com makes remembering your favorite wines and finding food pairings easy. You'll love tracking vino and sharing with your friends almost as much as you love drinking the wine. Ever wonder which foods and wines to pair together? Browse different food types such as cheeses, pastas, chicken, fish, steak, desserts, and more to find wines that pair perfectly. Are you simply looking for great wine recommendations? Find the perfect wine by keyword, brand name, average price, rating, or grape. With WineTable, search over 50,000 wines from WineTable.com’s database to create your own virtual cellar of wine you’ve either tasted, want to try, or already own and are waiting to enjoy. Once you find what you’re looking for, make lists to keep track of your favorite Chardonnays, Pinots, Summer Whites, or the wines you plan to serve for an upcoming event using the app’s database. Need suggestions? Check out the Featured Lists developed by wine pros or see the reviews from others. For more on WineTable and all the features of the WineTable community, visit us at www.WineTable.com , “Like” us on Facebook or follow @WineTable for all the latest updates on Twitter.
- Find the kinds of wines that pair with your favorite foods.
- Browse Featured Wine Lists
- Search for a specific wine in our database of over 50,000 wines currently in stores.
- Browse the wine database filtering by region, grape type, price, rating or style.
- Write reviews of wines you have tasted.
- Get wine and food ideas for holidays, special occasions, or any day from our experts
- Create your own list from of favorite wines from our database.