What's new in this version
Stability Release: Wotja is a complex system and we’ve recently been moving forward at quite a pace with adding new features. We’ve spent the past month focused solely on tracking-down and fixing crashes and bugs, which is why we are calling 19.5.x a ‘stability release’. We hope you enjoy this update. As ever, please do get in touch via our Help Page 'Contact Us' options if something is not working right. Thank you! P.S. Enjoying Wotja? Please help by updating your rating and review - it really helps!
- For free, easily create beautiful live ambient generative music, mixes, melodies, cut-up text, albums of mixes, channel 1 MIDI & short recordings
- Use the 'Flow' mode to generate mix after mix of relaxing & mindful generative 'reflective' music
- 100s of gorgeous generative music templates & Sound/FX presets are included
- 'Randomization Schemes' to change the feel of automatic mixes (Flow, Albums etc.) & randomly select Sounds & FX
- Music Engine (IME) with 130+ parameters for generative (MIDI) music generation
- Sound Engine (ISE) with powerful modular synth & FX including 'Macro Oscillator 1', a port of the popular open-source sound generator from Mutable Instruments, + many presets
- IME 'Text-to-Music' capability for melody generation
- Cut-up editor for word locking, syllable rules, word alternatives, 5 source fields & more
- 'Free Mode': Music Play Time Timeout ('MPTT') as follows (simply press play to restart) - 10 mins for Built-in Albums 'Calm' & 'Relax', 2 mins for Flow/User Albums, 1 min for all Mix Editing modes
- 'Free Mode': Audio mixdown recordings are max 30 seconds; Ch1 MIDI In/Out only; album editing restrictions etc.
- Lots more…