Built on the Woven Calendar Graph, Woven is an intelligent calendar for busy professionals. Woven works with Gmail and G Suite accounts (and not with Office 365 and other calendars yet). Smart Templates • Set templates for different meeting types. Any aspect of a meeting from participants to availability window can be preset in a template. • Schedule complex meetings or send collaborative scheduling links from your phone with just a few taps. • Convert any meeting into a template and customize for future use. Event Sharing & Scheduling Links • Eliminate the scheduling back-and-forth: Suggest times and send actionable links via email or messaging. • Let others pick a suggested time and schedule the meeting with a single tap. No need to have Woven installed. • Securely and easily share your availability with trusted friends and clients you meet with most. • Public scheduling links (woven.com/calendar/[yourlink]) allow anyone to book meetings with you based on your customizable availability window. Maps and Travel • Display your entire day on a map with automatic travel time accounting for traffic at the time of each meeting. • Move events to see in real time how your travel routes and times change based on a new event time and transportation type (car, train, bus, etc.). • Block travel time on your calendar for an entire day with a single tap. Rich Calendaring and Events • My Time: consolidate your work and personal calendars. Woven considers all My Time calendars when finding available times. • Add your conferencing information to events with a single tap (works with Zoom, Skype, WebEx and many others). • Put private notes, tags and locations in meetings, only visible to you. • See emails related to an event right inside Woven. • Keep track of events yet to be scheduled in the Planning tab. • Receive updates from your My Time calendars in a single place. For more information and to check out our web & desktop apps, visit: https://woven.com
What's new in this version
- Improved sidebar view. Try "View->Sidebar View" - Always on top mode. Try "View->Always on Top" The Woven Calendar is improving all the time. Learn more about the latest changes at blog.woven.com and support.woven.com
- Woven events are intelligent and collaborative. They can be enriched with event-specific content such as related emails, private notes, and tags.
- Woven features a modern, sleek user interface with flexible modules that adapt to the complexity of each event.
- Everything you need for an event in one place: maps, travel details, emails, conferencing links, personal notes and tags...and more to come!
- Quickly schedule even the most complex meetings in a few clicks.
- Set your availability for individual events and templates. Woven automatically finds free times using your preferences.
- Collaborate on the time and location of events via any medium, including email, text, and Slack.
- Share your available times with customers and colleagues to let them schedule meetings with you in a single click.
- Securely share when you are free or busy with the trusted friends and clients you meet with most. Works across companies, without revealing event details.
- Woven knows which calendars represent your time (e.g. work and personal) and combines them when finding available times or sharing availability with others.
- Woven provides a map for each day with live travel time calculated, a side-by-side 2 week view for longer-term planning, and a suggested times calendar that tracks everything you're planning.
- Keep track of the meetings you're scheduling with the Planning list. Archive events while you wait for others to get back to you. Woven even suggests events you might want to schedule next.
- Need to reschedule but don't yet know when? Woven lets you move an event from the calendar back to Planning.
- The Woven assistant helps you find times or schedule meetings from your email. Just include a phrase like "@woven find times next week for lunch" in an email and Woven replies with the best options.
- Minimize clicks and get more done with Woven's lightning-fast keyboard shortcuts.