xCrypto Password Manager for Windows 10 Keep your data safe and secure and sync to multiple devices with xCrypto Password Manager! SECRET PASSWORD: Using xCrypto you can keep a record of your Application Accounts, Bank Accounts, Debit/Credit Card Accounts and Website accounts and encrypt them with single Secret Password which will only password you will need to remember. AUTHENTICATOR: Using Authenticator you can generate One-Time access codes for 2-Step verification enabled website accounts. PASSWORD GENERATOR: Use our Password Generator to generate secure passwords for your accounts. Please Note: * We recommend you to set Default Encryption and Pin Lock. * If you are using xCrypto on multiple devices you have to set the same Default Encryption on every device. * We welcome your suggestions and any bugs you encounter to make xCrypto better in future.
What's new in this version
What's New in v126.96.36.199 * Scanning QR Bug Fix * UI Enhancements What's New in v188.8.131.52 * Bug Fixes * Background Service Enhancements What's New in v184.108.40.206 * Build for Windows 10 Devices * Auto Synchronization * Background Service * Barcode Reader * Intuitive UI * Cortana
- Store your Application, Bank, Debit/Credit Card & Website Accounts information.
- ENCRYPTION: Encrypt your accounts using AES Encryption or xCrypto Encryption for more security.
- AUTHENTICATOR: Generate 2-Step Authentication Code for Online Accounts.
- AUTHENTICATOR Sync: Don't loose your 2-Step Authentication Accounts even after reinstall of xCrypto
- PASSWORD GENERATOR: Generate strong passwords using customizable options.
- CORTANA: Open or navigate to any account type and accounts using Cortana Commands.
- PIN LOCK: Set Pin Lock for secure access.
- OneDrive Sync: Backup ans synchronize your accounts to your OneDrive (Microsoft) account.
- OneDrive Sync: Restore your accounts to all of your Windows Devices (Phone, Tablet, PC).
- Encrypt Text to securely send via message, mail or any sharing app you have on your device.
Copyright© 2016 xCrypto Password Manager, All Rights Reserved
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.