Perform those daily session management tasks on your Citrix XenApp 6.5 farms with this light-weight administration tool. Swiftly and smoothly browse, search, disconnect and reset sessions on Citrix environments with up to 10,000 sessions, managing up to 10 farms at once. To help you quickly evaluate this app without interfering with your production XenApp farms, the app provides a simulation mode which generates a random set of servers and sessions for you to navigate and control. Simply select "Simulation" when adding a farm connection for this to be activated. When you are ready to start managing live XenApp environments, you will require XenApp 6.5 FP1 with hotfix DSCXACmd650WX64001 applied to the server used for remote management. No other servers in the farm require this hotfix. The hotfix can be downloaded here - http://www.citrix.com/downloads/xenapp/components/xenapp-manager.html. This app requires that your device be on the corporate network or connected via a VPN.
- Browse and search XenApp sessions (requires Citrix XenApp 6.5)
- Disconnect and reset sessions
- Support for farms up to 10,000 sessions
- Monitor up to 10 farms at once
- Evaluate the app without a server connection
- Connect over corporate network or VPN