XLS Editor lets you create, view, edit, and save Excel files (XLS / XLSX).
What's new in this version
What's New in v2.0: - Support for Windows 10 - Bug fixes and better compatibility with Excel files Previous updates: - (v1.12) Improved reliability of Save feature + Improved support for SkyDrive & DropBox (available as free separate apps) - (v1.11) Ability to change cell borders and gridlines. - (v1.10) Improved Color Picker + Ability to specify custom cell formatting + Improved support for Time values. - (v1.9) Improved range selection + Press "Ctrl+Enter" for line break + Several fixes. - (v1.8) "Date" cell format + Auto-detect dates. - (v1.7) Button to easily create formulas from selected cells (sum, average, count, max, min...) + "Delete" keyboard shortcut. - (v1.6) Ability to change cell fill color. - (v1.5) Improved formula editing: ability to click a cell to add its coordinates. - (v1.4) Ability to change number format (currency, percentage...). - (v1.3) Automatic backups. - (v1.2) Ability to undo.
- - Compatible with Excel files (XLS and XLSX).
- - Print, Sort, Copy/Paste, Clear, Insert/delete rows/columns...
- - Formatting: currency, percentage, bold, italic, font size, alignment, word wrap...
- - Supports formulas
- - Built-in touch-based calculator for doing quick calculations
- - Works great with both touch and non-touch devices
- - Open password-protected files
- - View charts of the following types: clustered column, stacked column, line, scatter, scatter with smooth lines
- - View Rich Text Formatting
- - Fast and fluid. Zoom in / zoom out with your fingers or with Ctrl+MouseWheel.
CopyrightCopyright 2013 Userware
Approximate size26.23 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)