XLS Editor lets you create, view, edit, and save Excel files (XLS / XLSX).
What's new in this version
What's New in v2.0: - Support for Windows 10 - Bug fixes and better compatibility with Excel files Previous updates: - (v1.12) Improved reliability of Save feature + Improved support for SkyDrive & DropBox (available as free separate apps) - (v1.11) Ability to change cell borders and gridlines. - (v1.10) Improved Color Picker + Ability to specify custom cell formatting + Improved support for Time values. - (v1.9) Improved range selection + Press "Ctrl+Enter" for line break + Several fixes. - (v1.8) "Date" cell format + Auto-detect dates. - (v1.7) Button to easily create formulas from selected cells (sum, average, count, max, min...) + "Delete" keyboard shortcut. - (v1.6) Ability to change cell fill color. - (v1.5) Improved formula editing: ability to click a cell to add its coordinates. - (v1.4) Ability to change number format (currency, percentage...). - (v1.3) Automatic backups. - (v1.2) Ability to undo.
- - Compatible with Excel files (XLS and XLSX).
- - Print, Sort, Copy/Paste, Clear, Insert/delete rows/columns...
- - Formatting: currency, percentage, bold, italic, font size, alignment, word wrap...
- - Supports formulas
- - Built-in touch-based calculator for doing quick calculations
- - Works great with both touch and non-touch devices
- - Open password-protected files
- - View charts of the following types: clustered column, stacked column, line, scatter, scatter with smooth lines
- - View Rich Text Formatting
- - Fast and fluid. Zoom in / zoom out with your fingers or with Ctrl+MouseWheel.
CopyrightCopyright 2013 Userware
Approximate size26.23 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)