XLS(x) Editor is the best way to work with Excel docs without installing MS Office or having the Internet connection on your device. It's a very useful tool for everyone who needs to create or edit Excel documents. The app includes all the necessary Excel functions and formulas, as well as various possibilities for document formatting. After editing you can save documents in formats XLS, XLSX, or share them with friends. Working with Excel files is much easier now, just try XLS(x) Editor! IMPORTANT NOTES: XLS(x) Editor does not support Windows 10 S mode. Most of all, this version of Windows is used for education (by teachers, students, etc).
What's new in this version
Dear Users, Our team constantly improves the app to meet your user expectations. With the latest update, you can edit your XLS and XLSX documents, share them with co-workers and friends in a few clicks. Adding formulas and formatting text has never been so easy. We would be glad to hear your comments. Leave them in Store or contact us via email. Regards ;)
- View and edit .xls and .xlsx files.
- Copy / paste, move the rows, columns, cells.
- Supported formulas: Min, Max, Average, Sum, Count Numbers.
- Sort contents of the sheet (ascending and descending order).
- Fill cells with color.
- Apply borders to selected cells.
- Merge cells.
- Text alignment in two directions: horizontal and vertical.
- Fonts formatting (style, color, size, bold, italic).
- Remove contents of cells, rows, columns.
- Remove sheets.