Increase your productivity with a traditional tabbed dual-pane file manager ZabKat xplorer² lite is a FREE desktop file manager. It works just like windows explorer but helps you make more with your documents, pictures, music, source code and other files. Its dual panes and folder tabs allow you to browse many folders simultaneously and compare or transfer files from one folder to another. It is shell integrated so most shell extensions developed for windows explorer will be available in xplorer², so you can access content everywhere, even your phone, camera, FTP and zipfolders. You can preview many document types including media and pictures, see fast image thumbnails, and edit text files with editor², a fast notepad replacement included in the package. You can modify many file properties and attributes in-place just like working in a spreadsheet. Think about rename but also applicable to dates, attributes, comments and more. Create hard links, touch dates, split and join large files, secure delete (shred), and bulk rename files with templates. It is lightweight, easy to use, fast loading, customizable and you can't beat the price!
What's new in this version
* better handling OneDrive and other cloud folders * file date shifter command * easy access to frequently used folders by taskbar jump list VERSION INFORMATION: http://zabkat.com/blog/xplorer2-v42-ai.htm
- Browse everywhere - including virtual folders like phones, FTP, zipfolders and OneDrive
- Easy file transfers using dual panes and folder tabs
- Preview documents, images, music, video etc.
- Calculate folder sizes
- Synchronize directories
- Modern ribbon UI or traditional menu bar
- Manage large folders with ease
- Keyboard friendly and focused on productivity
- Filter and select with a quick (as you type) filter box
- Change tags, dates, attributes, comments and other shell properties
Approximate size2.75 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction