Store your unique credential on a hardware-backed security key and take it wherever you go from mobile to desktop. No more storing sensitive secrets on your mobile phone, leaving your account vulnerable to takeovers. With the Yubico Authenticator you can raise the bar for security. The Yubico Authenticator generates a one time code used to verify your identity as you’re logging into various services. No connectivity needed! This is based on Open Authentication (OATH) time-based TOTP and event-based HOTP one-time password codes. Setting up the Yubico Authenticator desktop app is easy. Simply download and open the app, insert your YubiKey, and begin adding the accounts you wish to protect by using the QR code provided by each service. Experience security the modern way with the Yubico Authenticator. Visit yubico.com to learn more about the YubiKey and security solutions for mobile.
- Touch Authentication - Touch the YubiKey 5 Series security key to store your credential on the YubiKey
- Easy Setup - QR codes available from the services you wish to protect with strong authentication
- User Presence - New codes generated with just a touch of the YubiKey
- Compatible - Secure all the services currently compatible with other Authenticator apps
- Secure - Hardware-backed strong two-factor authentication with secret stored on the YubiKey, not on the desktop
- Versatile - Support for multiple work and personal accounts
- Portable - Get the same set of codes across our other Yubico Authenticator apps for desktops as well as for all leading mobile platforms
- Flexible - Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
Published byYubico AB
Developed byYubico AB
Approximate size136.94 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.