The Internet Services Research Center (ISRC) is a specialized research group, focusing on all aspects of internet services. We see applications moving to the cloud, with Web search posing deep technical challenges, and with mobility, social networks, data mining, and system structures seeing huge changes. We work to accelerate innovations in search and ad technologies, and partner with other parts of Microsoft to rapidly deliver them to our search products, customers, and advertisers.
- Alex Wade’s talk at National Federation of Advanced Information Services Annual Conference (NFAIS 2015): Semantic Search and Proactive Discovery, February, 2015.
- Hao Ma’s talk at the Second Workshop on Vertical Search Relevance: Entity Recommendation and Understanding, WSDM 2015, February, 2015.
- Yang Song’s talk at Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence (AI2): Semantic Search and Proactive Discovery, February, 2015.
- Alex Wade’s talk at Academic Publishing in Europe (APE2015): Contextual Discovery, January, 2015.
- Alex Wade’s talk at International Council on Scientific and Technical Information (ICTSI) meeting: Semantic Search and Proactive Discovery, January, 2015.
- Alex Wade’s talk at IEEE Big Data Workshop on Challenges & Issues on Scholarly Big Data Discovery and Collaboration (SBD 2014): Semantic Discovery of Academic Data
- Yang Song’s talk at Penn State University: Bing Dialog Model: Intent, Knowledge and User Interaction, March, 2013.