I am a member of the Programming Languages and Tools Group at Microsoft Research India. I am broadly interested in the areas of programming languages, verification and model checking with a focus on concurrent programs. I graduated with a PhD from the Computer Sciences Department of University of Wisconsin-Madison, advised by Tom Reps.
I’ve had the pleasure of mentoring a few Research Fellows:
- Ankush Das, contributed to the Angelic Verification project. Joined PhD program at CMU.
- Rashmi Mudduluru, contributed to the P# project. Joined PhD program at University of Washington.
- Ajay Brahmakshatriya, currently working on the TrustedCloud project. Set to join the PhD program at MIT.
- ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award, Inferring Annotations For Device Drivers From Verification Histories, ASE 2016.
- Best Paper Award, A Program Transformation for Faster Goal-Directed Search, FMCAD 2014.
- ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award, Powering the Static Driver Verifier using Corral, FSE 2014.
- ACM SIGPLAN Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award, Interprocedural analysis and the verification of concurrent programs, PhD Thesis, University of Wisconsin, 2009.
I have served (or will serve) on the program committees of: VMCAI 2017, POPL 2017, FSTTCS 2016 (co-chair), CAV 2016, ISSTA 2016, TACAS 2016, NETYS 2016, ICSE (Demos) 2016, SCORE 2016, APSEC 2016, ISEC 2016, WEPL 2015, CAV 2015, ICSE 2015, VMCAI 2015 (co-chair), ASE 2015 (ERC), INFINITY 2014 (Scientific Committee), EC2 2014 (co-chair), ASE 2014 (ERC), MUSEPAT 2014, MUSEPAT 2013, ESOP 2013, DSN 2013, VMCAI 2013, PADTAD 2012, APLAS 2012, CPP 2011, INFINITY 2011, INFINITY 2010, VMCAI 2011,CAV 2011, SPIN 2011, and PASTE 2011.