I got my MS degree from the Department of Electronic Engineering at Tsinghua University in 2005 and my Ph.D degree from Department of Computer Science & Engineering at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) in 2009. Then, I joined Visual Computing Group at Microsoft Research Asia in August, 2009.
My current research interests include: image search, image restoration (deblurring, denoise and inpainting), and image manipulation (completion, morphing, segmentation).
- Reviewer: SIGGRAPH09(10, 11, 12), SIGGRAPH ASIA10(11, 12), ICCV07(09, 11), CVPR08(11, 12), ECCV12
- Reviewer: IEEE Transactions on lmage Processing (TIP)
- Reviewer: IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI)
- Reviewer: Image and Vision Computing Journal (IVC)
- Reviewer: Computers & Graphics (CG)
- Reviewer: the Electronic Letters on Computer Vision and Image Analysis (ELCVIA)