- Supersingular Isogeny Diffie-Hellman, invited talk at the Real-World Cryptography Conference 2017, Columbia University, New York City, NY, USA, 2017-01-04.
- Selecting Elliptic Curves for Cryptography — “Real World” Issues, talk at the University of Washington Number Theory Seminar, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA, 2015-04-28.
- Private Computation on Encrypted Genomic Data, talk at the Workshop on Genome Privacy 2014 — GenoPri 2014, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2014-07-15.
- Exponentiating in Pairing Groups, talk at the SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry AG13, Minisymposium on Cryptography and Number Theory, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, USA, 2013-08-01.
- Improved Security for a Ring-Based Fully-Homomorphic Encryption Scheme, invited talk at the Fifth International Conference on Post-Quantum Cryptography — PQCrypto 2013, XLIM Institut de Recherche, Limoges, France, 2013-06-05.
- Curves and Fields for Efficient Cryptographic Pairings, talk at the Pacific Northwest Number Theory Conference 2013, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA, 2013-06-01.