I am a Distinguished Scientist at Microsoft Research, Redmond. My technical work is done in collaboration with members of the Data Management, Exploration and Mining group. Prior to joining Microsoft Research in Jan 1996, I worked at HP Labs, Palo Alto. I received my Ph.D. from Stanford University and my B.Tech. from IIT, Kharagpur.
- Auto-Tuning for Cloud Database Systems
- Multi-Tenant Cloud Database Systems
- Data Transformation/Wrangling
- Approximate Query Processing
- Enterprise Search over Structured Data