Book 1 of reprints of my IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications column
Get it at: http://www.amazon.com/Jim-Blinns-Corner/dp/1558603875
Table of Contents
- How Many Ways Can You Draw a Circle?
- What, Teapots Again?
- Nested Transformations and Blobby Man
- Platonic Solids
- How to Write a Paper for SIGGRAPH
- Me and My (Fake) Shadow
- Things I Hope Not to See or Hear at SIGGRAPH
- Where Am I? What Am I Looking At?
- The Three Dimensional Kaleidoscope
- Fractional Invisibility
- Optimal Tubes
- The Ultimate Design Tool
- Line Clipping
- Pixel Coordinates
- Subpixelic Particles
- Grandpa, What Does “Viewport” Mean?
- Hyperbolic Interpolation
- The Homogeneous Perspective Transform
- Back Face Culling Snags
- Farewell to FORTRAN