Microsoft Excel is one of the most widely used tools by researchers to manage, analyse, and visualize their data. Learn about new data discovery and analysis features in Excel with the collaboration capabilities in the new Power BI for Office 365 online service, and how it can be used with Microsoft Azure.
Areas covered in the session:
- How to use Excel Power BI for science and research
- Using Excel Power Query to browse, refine and analyses research data
- How to use Excel as a gateway to Microsoft Azure
- Designing research data analysis services using PowerView
- Visualizing 4D data in Excel using PowerMap