You’re still a VIP
If you have a MyVIP Star Rank in Xbox Live Rewards, you’ll continue to earn similar benefits on eligible purchases and get automatic Level 2 status through June 30, 2019.
How it works
As a level 2 member, you'll earn 10 points per dollar spent, plus bonus points, when you make qualifying online purchases at the Microsoft Store.
Points will be deposited within 48 hours of purchase and are based on your MyVIP Star Rank as of May 31, 2018.
What you need to know
- Digital game pre-orders are eligible for this promotional offer and you'll earn points when your payment is processed.
- With Level 2 status, you can get a $5 Xbox gift card for 4,650 points. Remember, points don’t have any cash value and redemption offers are subject to change.
- New Xbox Live Gold status members will start earning at the bonus rate within 48 hours after subscribing.
What's eligible for points
- Like with Xbox Live Rewards, qualifying content includes full games on demand titles for Xbox One, arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game season passes, movies, TV shows, full TV seasons, and apps.
- Certain items do not qualify, such as the purchase of in-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, subscriptions like Xbox Game Pass or EA Access, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase of Xbox gift cards.
- Because each purchase can only qualify for one offer at a time, please keep in mind that if you purchase a title that is part of a featured rewards offer currently available on the site, you will NOT receive your additional points, but will instead receive the promoted points for that specific offer.
- Offer only valid for Microsoft Rewards members in the United States.