SAM for infrastructure optimization
The majority of organizations today are undergoing a digital transformation involving the intelligent Cloud. At the same time, many companies continue to maintain an on-premises presence. To get the most of your on-premises infrastructure and lay the groundwork for digital technology requires devising a clear strategy.
But digital transformation presents several infrastructure challenges:
- Optimizing application and server workloads
- Understanding priorities for moving workloads
- Legacy systems and barriers to Cloud migration
- Migrating from on-premises to the Cloud
A Software Asset Management (SAM) Infrastructure Optimization Assessment helps you select and prioritize your current server workloads and applications to transition to the Cloud while providing insights on the business, costs, and technology benefits. Data analysis also provides recommendations on how to optimize SAM policies and procedures to simplify your digital transformation strategy and implementation.
Benefits of a SAM Infrastructure Optimization Assessment:
- Helps you better manage usage and consumption
- Gives insight into cost benefits of Cloud migration and cost of ownership
- Reduces costs through improved operational efficiencies
- Helps you prioritize moving workloads to the Cloud
- Evaluates your overall infrastructure in relation to your on-premises and Cloud strategy