4u2Play is a full-featured and stylish media player with gapless track changes that plays to virtually all UPnP / DLNA media players. The free basic version is ad-supported. Ads are removed when you buy one of the in-app options: Play to any UPnP / DLNA or Microsoft Certified media player. Sort, Shuffle and Save Playlists in m3u and wpl format.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Get it off
It don't work I want the thing offMore
Needs work for more file formats
It worked fine for me for .flv files, it read them better than some of the other players-from a remote computer no less. It does not play DLNA files from a Cisco router however, which is how I would prefer to play them. Microsoft Surface 2More
Does not play from local media server.
Does not play videos from local DLNA/UPNP server.More
DOES NOT WORK!More
- Create playlist from the audio, picture and video files on your computer.
- Also works with network resources available from the Windows File Open menu.
- Play media files and playlists directly from windows File Explorer.
- Play audio on your computer and view pictures and video full screen.
- Play to any UPnP / DLNA and Microsoft Certified media players (requires in-App purchase).
- Gapless track change on computer, Microsoft Certified media players and UPnP / DLNA media players that support gapless (video not gapless on computer).
- Easily arrange playlist with drag and drop.
- Sort, Shuffle and Save playlist (requires in-App purchase).
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)Deutsch (Deutschland)Français (France)Italiano (Italia)Nederlands (Nederland)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionAccess your home or work networksUse your pictures libraryUse your video libraryUse your music libraryUse data stored on an external storage device
- Report this app
• Tap-to-Play option can now be selected in Settings. • When the player is stopped, the Clear button can be used to empty the playlist. • Updates to improve compatibility with Sony Blu-ray players • Bug in background playback solved.