8 Chat is the first Facebook chat running on Windows 8. You can send and receive messages to your contacts in real time with the Windows 8 Style.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Possible ID PW Theft app
Installs, gets u to login fb messenger then gives u a page saying the developer did not build this app to login Facebook !!!More
It may be a very simple page. I thought this had a lot of features for 8 chat. If they do have them, it would be nice to have under settings a few quick points on this that people may miss out on finding. Thank you for the hard work! Kris SMore
1. There should be a separate list for people that are online 2. The peoples pictures could be smaller as they come all pixilated when zoomed in, 3. The start page icon could use a chaticon that is blue, as the current icon doesn't really reveal anything.More
Not for everyone
No idea why this is in the app store. You have to have an authorized developer account to use it, apparently. At least that's what the error message says. Not worth the effort to work out.More
Doesn't work at all
Won't let me even sign in. Says this app is not developed yet, I don't have permission to use. Makes no sense.More
not one starMore
App Not Set Up: The developers of this app have not set it up properly for Facebook Login.More
No good can't log inMore
- Filter your contacts typing with the keyboard
- Visualize your contacts using gestures like "Semantic Zoom"
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
The app developer believes this app meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.More
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
- Now with Notifications - Better navigation through the App Bar