We are all time available for your feedback. Let us know what more you need on this app, we are here to serve it for you. Leave a Note to keep us Active! Will help you to remind your ActiveNote. Let us be your buddy-pair! You plan it, will help you doing it! Escape from the chaos of calendar schedules and clock reminders. It’s time for toasts. Plan your tasks, we will remind you whenever you want. Here’s what ActiveNote does for you: - Add a Task/Event • Task Name • Start Date • Start Time • Due date • Due time -Edit a Task -Trace Today’s Tasks -Completed TasksMore
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 15 reviews
Overall, I like the concept of the app. I like seeing Today, Active, and Completed on one screen. My issue is with the colors... they change on their own! Sometimes when I open the app, all of my actives are cream colored - which is the default for actives. Other times, I open the app and some are cream-colored, some are red, which is default for over-due. Also, Unless you put 'notes' in the appointments, there is no need for such a large box on the full-view screen. You can use the arrows to make them smaller, but when you close out of the screen and go back later, they have all opened up again. You can see about twice as many notes if they are small. Fix those two things and I'll gladly give it 5-stars and pass it along!More
Only for light use
due to the way this app wastes screen space. It's also non-intuitive. Maybe it's terrific, but I have no way of knowing. I'd just put my 6 notes (!) on a paper post it, rather than open this app.More
It's up to mark reminder !!
Its simple to use, and handy to make use of. Not too much, but just enough. So hits exactly what it says. keep going !!!More
Best for me
Easy to use , D&D feature , no complicated setups . People who complaining about life tile need to wait a bit to be able to see a live update.More
Simple and cool app.
UI is really fascinating. Helps to track daily events.More
Not a fan in a million years!
My title says it allMore
How do I delete or at least move an item to "completed?"More
Lack of functionality
No Search, no Share, no Tiles, no Pin to Start. Not a good UI No intuitiveMore
Very Useful App.More
- Task reminders/notifications
- Live Tiles
- Snapped view
- Drag and drop
- Auto Delete
- Schedule normal or recursive notes
- Automatic color change once the note is due from active
- Drag items to and from completed to finished and vice versa
- Choose colors for your notes
- Search notes
- Unicode support
Accel North AmericaMore
- Approximate size
2.87 MB - 2.96 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
The app developer believes this app meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.More
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
1. Application to add and configure self reminding notes. 2. Notes can be either normal or recursive. 3. Reminder in the form of toast messages before the specified time interval. 4. Automatic color change once the note is due from active. 5. Option to move the finished items to completed list and back to active by simple mouse drag. 6. Provision to view individual notes either expanded or collapsed. 7. Option to choose varying colors for Active, Overdue, Completed and Deleted notes. 8. Separate view for recursive and deleted notes on different panes. 9. Search support for notes from all views. 10. Options to undelete the notes and thus it can be made active/overdue again. 11. Reminders even after the application is suspended. 12. Application is tolerent to system time change. 13. Unicode support to add notes in the language of users preference.