Overview The Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed and developed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), the Nation's lead Federal agency for research on health care quality, costs, outcomes and patient safety. The ePSS application was developed to assist primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients. The ePSS information is based on the current recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) and can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors. Windows 8 Application: - Full functionality of the ePSS Web application - Full mobility without the need for wireless or internet connectivity * - Optional subscription for email notifications of available updates - Automated ePSS data updates * - For more information visit: http://epss.ahrq.gov * Application downloads and data updates require internet connectivityMore
- Search and browse the USPSTF recommendations
- View Tools for Primary Care Clinicians
- User friendly interface customized for Windows 8
- Bookmark any recommendations or topics for later viewing
- Automatic update of ePSS recommendations data on application launch. (wireless or WiFi internet connection required)
Updated Instructions for Use.