Share your app ideas or get ideas for an app to make. Listen to and read short generic app ideas sourced from the Windows 8 user community. Looking for an app in the Windows Store and can't find it? Ask for it here. Want to build the next great app? Start with one of these ideas.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-5 of 5 reviews
Can't figure out how to use it... the UI keeps flickering... and items keep appearing and disappearing... you cannot get more details on existing items on the screen. Sometimes clicking on an item selects it... other times it makes the item disappear!More
Useless. Don't install.
This is perhaps a test app that was created by a beginner. Doesn't really do anything.More
This app has potential, If you could a) vote on an idea and see how many others have voted on the idea. b) turn of the annoying sound. c) actually navigate around -- generally feels like a clunky app.More
Not exactly sure how this thing is supposed to be used, but it's horribleMore
- Live Tile functionality for Application Tile in Square and Wide format
- App Bar commands presented programatically at the convenient moment
- App idea database and services powered by the wonders of Windows Azure Mobile Services
- Integrated Windows 8 look and feel by using the Animation Library suite animations
- Metered Connection detection & support for a low bandwidth mode to respect the user and prevent unexpected or excessive data charges on roaming, fixed, and variable cost data plans
- Share Contract, Source for sending App ideas to any Share enabled app
- PlayTo Contract, Source enables app audio voiceover to be sent to any DLNA speakers on the network through the Devices charm
- Fixed Layout scales beautifully from 10" Tablets to 27" and larger displays with the viewbox control
Utilities & toolsMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 16 and upMore
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
App Ideas license termsDo not reverse engineer this.
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app