Discover and pilot the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 from Parrot using the new application, AR.FreeFlight. INTUITIVE – Download AR.FreeFlight, the free control application, and you are ready to fly! By tilting your device you control the direction of your AR.Drone. When you release control, the AR.Drone is instantly stabilized in the air. AR.FreeFlight is compatible with the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 FLY LIKE A CHAMPION – The AR.Drone is equipped with intuitive sensors that allow it to remain stable in the air, virtually flying itself. Anyone can fly like a champion as the embedded sensors allow for easy take-off and landing. With the AR.Drone 2.0 and AR.FreeFlight, you can access the exclusive and patented Absolute Control piloting mode for beginners that can be adjusted with your growing expertise. RECORD HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO - As you fly, the HD video is recorded and sent via WiFi directly to your device after you land. AR.DRONE 2.0 EXCLUSIVE… PERFORM ACROBATICS – Make your AR.Drone 2.0 flip in mid-flight using a simple control.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Not bad, but...
Please at least finish the app. I know that "director mode" is not that great of feature due to the weak camera situation (compared to the Bebop), but finish and maintain the app, PLEASE!!More
Started great, then stopped
Using this on my Surface RT, the app started out great flying my a.r.drone. Then all of a sudden the app will no longer recognize when the tablet is connected to the drones WiFi which makes it useless.More
Review so far with Surface Pro
- Works great with touch-screen thumb-sticks and accelerometers. - Works with Xbox controller. Both thumb sticks work properly in their appropriate directions. However, the left thumb stick always applies 100% acceleration, no matter how gently you push the stick. Right thumb stick is analog. Applies % of acceleration depending on how much you push the stick. It appears that a quick update to the left thumb-stick is all that is needed. - D-pad on Xbox controller will flip drone: up=front flip, back=backflip, right=flip to the right, left= flip to the left. No need to change settings to get different flips=cool combos. - Xbox controller (both wireless and wired) must be plugged in AFTER takeoff, otherwise it won't takeoff no matter what. For Wireless controller: have controller on but don't have wireless adapter plugged into USB port yet. Start up the drone. Once drone takes off, quickly plug in wireless adapter. - Didn't test out the keyboard yet. Will report back later.More
A good start, flying on my Surface RT. Only takes Still pictures to tablet. Would be nice to save streamed video to tablet. Please keep updating. Hopefully a WP8 app soon! :-)More
It works as one would expect. It is truly sad it took so long considering this is not a complicated app. Now will they keep it up-to-date and add features that are already on iPad? Time will tellMore
Why won't it work?
Can't get it to connect...or go past the first 3 screenshots...and settings are non- existent! Gonna call tech support tomorrow!More
Yeah, just like the iPad versionMore
Just what I needed...
Works great on Win 10More
Glad to see this on Windows 8!
It's exciting that more developers are understanding that Windows 8 is a great platform and a lot of people actually do use it! I love using this with my Surface Pro 3, as the larger screen makes the video flight much more satisfying than on the iPad. And, that I seem to have better WiFi distance with my Surface too! Only thing missing here is the GPS control that's on the iPad app, and video recording. Plus I hope they bring out the AR.FreeFlight 3 soon for my new Mini drones!More
- Pilot the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0
- Flip the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0
- Record High Definition Video with the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0
- Take Pictures with the Parrot AR.Drone 2.0
- Approximate size
17.15 MB - 17.18 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
arm, x64, x86More
- Supported languages
English (United States)Français (France)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionAccess your home or work networksUse your pictures libraryUse your video library
- Report this app