Back to the Drawing Board
Back to the Drawing Board is a powerful 2D CAD and technical drawing app. It is the perfect tool for creating 2D plans, elevations, details, schematics, diagrams, and charts on your Windows device. Back to the Drawing Board takes full advantage of the unique features of Windows to provide a great drawing experience on desktops, laptops and tablets. It is an affordable CAD solution for businesses, consumers, students or anyone who needs to produce quick, accurate technical drawings. Take advantage of our free 15-day trial and see what you can create with Back to the Drawing Board.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 34 reviews
Developers, developers, developers
This is Windows 10. Think about tiles, flat design and fix the icon. I really want to pin this app to the Start but the tile looks so ugly. Everything else is so far ok and solid.More
Can't complete purchase
The link to purchase the app for $.10 doesn't work. The website says that the discount price is for windows 10 devices only - I have a laptop running windows 10. What's wrong here?More
High Camp Software responded on 11/25/2015
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!More
Very nice and easy to use . Thank خیلی عالیه .More
Love the improvements
Tens times easier then AUTOCAD, just as good and ten times cheaper then AUTOCADMore
Great response form developer when issue arose. 5 star app and service.More
App installed trial. Started throwing file system errors and won't load. Came back to reinstall and no option but to buy it. Not worth the time.More
Surprisingly powerful and keeps getting better!
I've been using Back to the Drawing Board since about November, and I'm continually blown away by what you get for the price with this app. When I first started using it, there were certainly issues with missing features and regular crashes. However, with each update it gets better and better. I've been using v.3 since the update was pushed out in the past couple weeks and am loving the new features and tweaked interface- and have so far experiences zero crashes. An essential app for my work and hobbies!More
Best APP I Have Ever Bought
APP is very easy to learn and operates better than expected Would highly recommend if you like to design things I used it to design the Wife's SunroomMore
The most impressive Windows 8/RT app
This is literally THE most impressive app that I have seen in the Windows Marketplace. I am amazed at how thorough this app is. There are some little annoyances; it is cumbersome to choose the tools I use most often as they are not in the "Control Panel" and it requires a lot of swiping or clicking -- it would be nice to have more keyboard support for tool selection. Prior reliability/crashes issue has been resolved and the app is now quite solid.More
Back to the Drawing Board
- Insert and edit JPEG, PNG and PDF bitmap images
- Import SVG and DXF drawings, export to PDF, DXF, SVG, PNG and JPEG
- Rich drawing primitives include lines, circles, arcs, ellipses, rectangles, irregular polygons and b-splines.
- Automatic linear and angular dimensioning.
- High-quality text rendering using OpenType font technology
- Assign attributes including layers, colors, line weights, line types, fills and fonts.
- Create groups and symbols, include in symbol libraries, insert in linear or radial arrays.
- Use grids and rulers to simplify dimensional drawing.
- Work in English or metric units, "engineer's" or "architect's" scale.
- Enter points using your mouse, stylus or touch.
- Enter exact values using absolute, delta or polar coordinates.
- Snap to grids, objects, normals and tangents.
- Measure precise distances, angles, and area.
- Easily move, copy, delete, transform and group objects.
- Powerful line and arc editing features.
- View your drawing full-screen for an immersive experience, or pin the control panel for instant access to important functions.
High Camp SoftwareMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use your webcamAccess your Internet connectionUse your pictures library
- Report this app
New in this release: Insert and edit JPEG, PNG and PDF bitmap images Export PDF files Import SVG files Offset/Offset copy Extend/Trim Snap to intersection points Freehand drawing Import DXF drawings, export to DXF, SVG, PNG and JPEG Insert symbols and copy objects in linear and radial arrays Draw complex line types Create drawing templates Insert symbols in lines and double lines See http://drawingboardapp.com/features/release for the full list.