Meet Bookviser – new feature rich eBook reader for ePub and fb2 files! IMPORT - Sideload your own books - Browse through built-in catalogs and shops - Add custom OPDS catalog CUSTOMIZE - Choose any font type available on your device - Adjust font size and line spacing - Select among several color schemes including night mode NAVIGATE - Add bookmarks - Browse through table of contents - Search through text - Move slider to location or percent SHARE - Send quotes to Facebook, Twitter or email - Look up the word definition in Google or any dictionary installed on your device ORGANIZE - sort titles alphabetically or by the date the books were last opened - group books by author, genre or first letter of the title - filter new booksMore
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 63 reviews
The best I found so far!
So many options with easy to use interface, and does not compromise stability! This one allows you to add your own file and download from free sources. And it's free with no ads??? You can't beat that. I wouldn't mind paying for this if there were ads, but since there's no ads, I am happy! The next one I think is great is Liberty Reader and then ReaderPro.More
Can be the best reader app if ...
I agree with other reviewers in that this is potentially the best e-reader app if the following features are added: 1) Some annotation tools, namely highlight, underline, note, etc, are added in the new version. 2) Hyphenation should also be added for English to enhance the page layout. Meanwhile, please keep all the existing features in the new versions. They are really cool and practical. Generally, there are many reasons why one would like this app: 1) Fantastic color theme. 2) Book resembling background: This is very important, especially when the layout is in the two-column mode. Otherwise, reading can be boring and demotivating. 3) Animated page flipping: This makes me always want to read on ... 4) Almost unlimited selection of fonts. In a word, with all the existing features, this app is already better than the Apple iBooks 3.2, the latest version with the background removed. For this reason, I have abandoned my iPad and migrate to Windows 8. Thanks, Bookviser!More
This is a great app. However I need to be able to highlight text.More
Very good features. I would rate it 5 stars if you could highlight text and if the dictionary was offline.More
Brilliant ebook reader. pretty fine tuned. love the details. suggestion please add flip animation to full screen as well...should be stock readerMore
Would have been 4 stars
I was so amazed when I read the first book I downloaded using the app. But when I chose a free ebook from it's own list of books I kept getting the same error message that the book couldn't be downloaded. Fix this glitch and you'll get those stars and a great review on Face Book.More
One of the best app on the store , enjoyed reading eBooks . thumbs up for hard work .very good. i would love to see upgrades : It would be better to turn page by swiping touchpad ( BUT clicking and using mouse is OK !! ) Additional function to highlight the favourite paragraph,lines words etc etc. The bookshelf only shows 5 books on app home screen (other are hidden ) if possible approx 10 would be best . Its been only some days since i started using bookviser :) its great and easy to useMore
Good -- but not best.
Like the way the footnotes are displayed, most apps will take you to a new page, this app quickly swipes in from the right and is easily dismissed. I'd almost continue using this one, except that you cannot snap the app to 25% or even 50%. I need this as I view a PDF at about 70% and the other EPUB reader at 30% on the right. Highlighting, using a pen to mark, and snapping the app to other sizes would make this easily the best.More
Love this reader
Easy to navigate and use. I only have 2 complaints. One is that the authors can sometimes get divided in the list and is unfixable (to my knowledge atm) and Second is there is no cbz or crb support. Would get 5 stars from me if it did.More
Its good! But...
Its a nice app, the only thing I don't like is that it doesn't give you the option to highlight or add like sticky notes on the side. I have to go with 4 stars. Please add this features and you'll be the best for sure, and I will give you 5 stars right away!!! :)More
Books & referenceMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 16 and upMore
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)Français (France)Русский (Россия)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
This update fixes problems happening when adding some EPUB files.