CK-12 helps students in K-12 practice and learn 5000+ Math and Science concepts in a fun and intuitive way. Always 100% Free. Browse, learn and practice at your own pace and in your own learning and teaching style. Our Windows 8 App helps you use over 15+ modalities including videos, images, quizzes, practice, and fun interactive learning objects to learn and also teach Math & Science effectively. Our Math library covers topics ranging from Algebra, Analyis and Arithmetic to Statistics, Probability and Geometry. Our Science library ranges from Earth, Life and Physical science to Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Want to effectively learn, practice or teach concepts like photosynthesis, order of operations, proteins? Now, you can discover 5000+ such unit sized concepts on our Windows 8 App and use any of your preferred learning styles to master that concept. So, get started now! Visit: www.ck12.org to learn more.More
- Discover high quality Common Core aligned digital content (digital textbooks and concepts).
- Browse, learn and practice (or teach) over 5000+ concepts using multiple modalities (videos, images, text, quizzes, flashcards and more).
- Manage your class through groups.
- Assign practice and track progress and also continue discussions online (beyond class time!).
- Downloadable content: All the material can be downloaded for offline use - so you can use it when and where you want it.
- Always 100% Free.
- Search and Share: Find anything from CK-12 library using Searchbox in Windows Charm. Also, share to any of the supported apps.