“Really, really, really, fast” - TechCrunch “Super fast search on super strong steroids” - Gizmodo Put your mind at ease. Magically find anything when you need it the most. Lightning fast search across Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Dropbox, Evernote, Box and much more. Quickly find things when you need it the most: - that important email when a customer calls - that spreadsheet on the way to your meeting - that airline ticket at the airport check-in desk CloudMagic is free to download. Start using with a free plan that comes with 50 previews a month. Upgrade to CloudMagic Pro for unlimited previews.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-2 of 2 reviews
The idea behind the app is great and useful. However once you install and setup you find that it is crippled (limited to 50 views a month) unless you pay $5.00 a month...sighMore
Looks and acts very nice.
I just installed it, added a few accounts, and did a few test searches. Well, I think it is going to be a great application. I will update this review after I have used it awhile. But as of right now I love it.More
- One search box across all your data - Search across Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo, Hotmail, Evernote, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Contacts, SkyDrive
- Multiple accounts - Add any number of accounts and search through all of them in one go. Got more than one email account? Add both and search through them together.
- One view of all your data - Get a quick snapshot of all recent updates across all your data.
- Rich previews and actions - Allows you to quickly preview content and take common actions like open attachments, reply, forward etc.
- Partial word search - You can find what you are looking for in just a few keystrokes.
- Multiple devices - Works across desktops, smartphones and tablets.
Utilities & toolsMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
The app developer believes this app meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.More
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionAccess your home or work networks
- Report this app