Comix is a comic reader supporting CBZ, CBR, CB7, ZIP, RAR, and 7z formats. For everyone who have a small or large collection, a library mode allows you to browse your books by cover, just select the folder / folders where you store your collections. It supports unlimited subfolders and switch the view between Books and Folders (sub collections) A custom implementation of OneDrive and Dropbox api integration, allows to stream CBR, RAR, CBZ, ZIP files. 7z, cb7 will need to be downloaded. OneDrive and Dropbox folders can be added to the library for easy access, and have the same functionality as local. It includes access to read the over 10,000 books from the Digital Comic Museum, allowing you to enjoy all those gems from Golden era rescued by them and their supporters. The reader allows pages to be maximised, fit to screen, rotated, joined and browse in thumbnail mode. You can also share individual pages using the Share Charm. Full support for landscape and portrait mode, when in landscape you can read in double page mode. You can switch the reading, and gestures. Left to Right - Right to Left You can mark your books as read in your local library and filter them in your collections. Please see the features below for help on usage. Thanks to everyone for your comments, requests and support. Please continue sending your emails at email@example.com or in our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/comixwindows. In the unlikely event there is a bug please report them at the same email. NOTE: We cannot respond to reviews so please contact us directly for any request or issue.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 82 reviews
Works well on Dell 2-in-1 and Windows 10
You can adjust zoom with pinch/reverse pinch and change page with swipe left/right. Main improvement I would like to see is for it to remember zoom level between pages.More
My go to Comic reader
While not as full to the gills as some other applications it has been consistently solid. Extra points for having OneDrive support; now just wishing it worked on Windows mobile.More
Does not extract files, only opens them enough to see what is in the file. no way to actually access the data.More
Does not open .zip files
Does not open .zip filesMore
DOES NOT WORK!!!
It does not work, I don't know how to put it more simply.More
when I rotate my tablet it makes the screen really narrow so I cant see the whole page. there does not seem to be a way around this...More
I can see it has good features
But why can't it install on my PC. Is the problem from my WiFi or wat is even happening pls I need instruction from other reviews.More
Works great. The best reader I have found so far. The inclusion on public domain comics is neat.More
Remember my page
I wish it would remember my page when I go back to a comic after opening and reading a different comic. It always seems to start me at the beginning again. If it is going to do that then there should be a bookmark option. But I would prefer it just remember my place for multiple files.More
Great app, needs minor tweaks
I've tried most of the comic readers and ComiX is my favorite. the one place where I fault it is that it flashes between page turns; I'd prefer a smoother transition or better yet an actual page turn effect like some of the epub readers (but no other comic readers) have.More
- Open and read any comic (*.cbz ,*.cbr, *.cb7, *.zip, *.rar, *.7z)
- Designed for Touch, Mouse and Keyboard mode
- Browse all pages in thumbnail mode
- Join, rotate, fit to screen or maximise pages
- Library mode to browse all books, integrated for both local, OneDrive and Dropbox
- Designed to support landscape, portrait and snapped view.
- Touch Mode: Pinch and Zoom and panning of pages
- Touch Mode:Double tap or Swipe on either right or left of the screen to move a page forward or backwards
- Mouse Mode: Press Ctrl and Mouse Wheel to Zoom, Right Click and drag to pan
- Mouse Mode: Double click or Swipe on either right or left of the scrren to move a page forward or backwards
- Keyboard Mode: Press Ctrl and + to Zoom in, Press Ctrl and - to Zoom out, or Ctrl Arrow Up and Ctrl Arrow Down
- Keyboard Mode: Press Space, Arrow Right to move to the Next Page, Press Backspace, Arrow Left to move to the Previous Page
- Keyboard Mode: Use arrow keys to Pan.
- Touch Mode: Douple tap at centre screen to switch between maximised or fit to screen
- Mouse Mode: Douple screen at centre screen to switch between maximised or fit to screen
- Keyboard Mode: Press M to maximise and F to view page full screen
- Mouse Mode: Scroll to move pages
- Mark Books as Read, and filter if needed
- Switch reading direction and gestures (Left to Right - Right To Left)
- Support for WebP images allows you to reduce the size of your book collection.
Books & referenceMore
- Approximate size
1.75 MB - 1.82 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
arm, x64, x86More
- Supported languages
English (United States)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use your locationAccess your Internet connection
- Report this app
Upgrade new version of Live SDK Change Skydrive to OneDrive Add capability of deleting files from the Library