* Ever wonder exactly how much an extra payment you made and/or are considering making will save you in interest? Want to see interest savings as a result of each and every individual payment transaction? Interested to know how much you’ve saved so far and to see projected future savings? * Want to see individual and combined views of all your debts in one place? View payoff progress, how much earlier you’ll pay off debts due to extra payments, your overall balance or interest paid and saved at any point in time? * Would you like analyze your personal debts in charts showing year-over-year payment breakdowns, balances, interest and time savings? * Want more control than the standard mortgage/loan calculators on the web? The ability add/edit transactions in the payment schedule, change interest rates or extra payments at any time over the life of the debt? Debt Tracker is a powerful and easy to use tool that puts you in control of your debt. Debt Tracker allows you to easily track and analyze all your debts in one place, including installment loans (mortgages, auto loans, etc.) and revolving credit (credit cards). Track your payoff progress in Debt Tracker as you check off monthly payments, visualize individual debt metrics or your overall debt picture in powerful charts, brag about how that one payment earlier this year saved you thousands of dollars in interest! Try Debt Tracker risk free with a 7 day full-featured trial!More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 27 reviews
This app is a great way to track debts, extra payments, and time until payoff. I would give it 5 stars if you could leave the apr at zero on debts that have no accruing interest.More
Good app, but falls a little short
I like the interface and the ease of entering information. Reports are also nice. I just can't figure out how to add extra payments to individual months throughout the life of the debt as some months I can add a little extra and other months I cannot. Also, it would be nice to be able to use the Avalanche or Snowball methods of paying off the debt. As it stands now, this is a program that cannot fulfill my needs. I wish it could, but perhaps in the future, as it matures, it can.More
The app is helpful but a few things can make it much better. For example it will not allow me to enter a 0% interest APR for credit cards that have this introductory rate for a limited time (6 to 18 months offered on most cards). Also, if I want to make an additional payment one month, it saves the information for all of the following months as well, but this is only useful if you're consistent with the additional payments. My budget varies each month and additional payments will be different each month.More
I love this app. It has been easy to set up and follow.More
I wish the program would automatically update to the next month. Especially if you are trying to see progress.More
5 STARS APP! ! ! THANK YOU! ! ! :D
I have used many of the financial apps available on the market such as quicken, ACT, YNAB and many others but nothing is as simple or as good as this one in my opinion. It is simple to use and easy to understand. I don't need all the extra features that all the other apps bank on, just give me that is simple and does the job. I think this app is worth a lot, a lot more than $2. I couldn't be happier! THANKS A LOT DEVELOPER!!!! Please keep up the good work.More
I really like this app. Very good way to track your account debts and see how you can save moneyMore
I love that I can put all my loans together in here to track them and it's easy to do. It is also easy to edit them and to add extra payments. It's nice to know how much money I'm saving myself with the extra payments and to see excellent graphs about it all. Also, it's nice to have all the info together for a change. It'd be nice if it showed information from the past (when the loans started since you typed all the info for in anyways) instead of just starting at the date you entered everything and the numbers are a few cents off compared to what my loan companies show when I mark that I made a payment. Overall, I'm glad I have this app and it really saves me time since I'm a bit obsessive about making all the calculations for each of my loans and seeing what will happen over time with them and how much I'm going to pay and how much I save if I pay extra.More
Its functional but that's all
The app does what it says but needs a newer looking white background design. Also you cant print the reports nor can you... *Export to PDF *Export to GIF / PNG *Email report or amort schedule (Ideally with one or more graphs) *Would be nice to select loans progress to have a individual live tiles. Bottom line is its basic looking with ok reports but no export functionality or polish. Leaves something to be desired but will do the job for now.More
Just What I was looking for!
I searched all over for an application to track my bills just me my information and without posting them online and this is it. I can't wait to put it too work. Great AppMore
- With minimal input Debt Tracker will setup a standard payment schedule as a starting point, and from there you are in total control.
- Each month you can quickly record the standard payment, or edit the payment info before recording.
- Edit interest rate, minimum/extra payments as you progress through the payment schedule to support scenarios like variable interest rates, changing extra payment amounts as your budget changes.
- Add future or one-time extra payments, allowing you to try out “what if” scenarios to see how much you could save.
- Add balance adjustments, or purchase/credit transactions to keep Debt Tracker up to date and accurate.
- For mortgages/loans, Debt Tracker supports standard monthly compounded interest, along with daily and semiannual compounding (e.g. Canadian Mortgages).
- For credit cards, Debt Tracker goes way beyond typical debt tools available today by supporting the actual calculation methods creditors use to determine monthly interest and minimum payments.
- Ultimately this means you don’t have to hassle with entering these values each month and instead Debt Tracker will compute them for you along with more accurate interest savings projections.
New Features added for version 2: * Printing Transaction Views * Backup/Restore * Export Transactions * New Loan Calculator * Interest Rate Change Icons in Transaction View