The Free Dictionary PRO gives you the power of the world's most comprehensive dictionary with offline mode and no ads! 14 languages online and offline, and dozens of offline translation options. Plus all the online content of the classic app: Translations; Medical, Legal, and Financial dictionaries; multiple Thesauri; Acronyms and Abbreviations; Idioms; and multiple Encyclopedias, all from authoritative sources. Read daily articles, add bookmarks, listen to audio pronunciations, play word games, and customize your homepage with local weather and more. You can now log in with The Free Dictionary! Sync your bookmarks to all your devices and never lose them. Plus: Track your learning with points and badges and earn meals for hungry children through The Free Dictionary's partnership with the World Food Program—just by reading and playing games! NOTE: Offline content must be downloaded separately using an Internet connection before offline mode can be accessed. TAGS: dictionary,free dictionary,online dictionary,dictionary definitions,spanish dictionary,english dictionary,french dictionary,tfd,farlex,thefreedictionary,thesaurus,german dictionary,italian dictionary,arabic dictionary,chinese dictionary,polish dictionary,portuguese dictionary,dutch dictionary,norwegian dictionary,russian dictionary,turkish dictionary,freedictionaryMore
- No advertisements.
- 14 dictionaries online or offline: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Greek, Arabic, Polish, Turkish, and Russian.
- Online and offline translations of English words into more than 40 languages, ranging from Afrikaans and Arabic to Urdu and Vietnamese, plus dozens of other translation options.
- Search multiple online English dictionaries, featuring extensive definitions, audio and phonetic pronunciations, usage sentences, etymologies, and more.
- Get in-depth info from online specialty dictionaries: Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, and Idioms, plus multiple encyclopedias and even Wikipedia.
- Use Advanced Search options, including "Starts with," "Ends with" and "In definition."
- Learn something new with fresh daily online content, including Word of the Day, This Day in History, Quote of the Day, Today's Birthday and more.
- Access multiple thesaurus sources, featuring synonyms, antonyms, related words, even pictures.
- Share your favorite words and articles via email and social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Navigate the app in a dozen languages with the multilingual interface.
- Create live tiles for homepage content like Word of the Day and more.
- Play online games, including Spelling Bee and Match Up, plus Words Within Words and Hangman in multiple languages.
- Customize your online homepage, including local Weather and personalized Horoscope.
- Add unlimited bookmarks.
- Jump to Definition, Thesaurus, or Translations with one button.
- Search for words on the page.
- Look up the definition of any word on the page with the highlight feature.
- Adjust font size.
- View recent search history.
- Log in to sync your bookmarks and track your learning.
v2.1 * You can now log in with The Free Dictionary! Sync your bookmarks to all your devices and never lose them. Plus: Track your learning with points and badges and earn meals for hungry children through The Free Dictionary's partnership with the World Food Program—just by reading and playing games! * Bug fixes v2.0.3 * Translation fix v2.0.2 * Minor bug fix v2.0.1 * Minor changes