doo is your document app. It lets you access all your documents and automatically generates intelligent tags to help you find any document in seconds. You can import local document folders from your desktop as well as connect online services such as Google Drive, Dropbox and your email accounts. Intelligent algorithms automatically identify relevant keywords and tag your documents. Based on these intelligent tags you can find any document in seconds with the most advanced document search! The optional doo Cloud allows you to safely backup your documents and keep them in sync on all your devices.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-8 of 8 reviews
Great app but could be improved.
Currently using on Latitude 10 and Laptop. Synchronization does not work consistently across the two devices. Great app to organize documents, tag documents, create workspaces for similar documents. Fix the sync problem and I would be willing to pay for the upgrade.More
Please add different screen orientation for tablet devices. Would love to be able to view in portrait mode.More
I want an app like this. I wish it worked better.
I've accumulated thousands of files over the last 20 years, and as good as I think I am at organizing it's not always easy to find them. Doo to the rescue? Of the 2,000+ files Doo indexed, the majority were incorrectly filed. Most (1,800+) did not detect the date, company, or document type. People faired better, but with many duplicates - even when the names matched exactly. What's baffling: most of my files are from Office and contain explicit metadata (name, company, labels). Ideal use case?More
Useless Without Recursive Searching
I am using Doo on the Mac and on Windows 8. The Mac version allows searching within my current folder structure, the Windows version requires you to expose the files at the individual folder level. That makes it useless to me. If this feature is added, I could then recommend it.More
this app could be great
This app does not allow you to add folders, only single files, one or more at a time. I would be better to be able to add folders. without this option, the app is useless. also, the purposes of this app could be accomplished by an advanced file browser, which is what this is.More
1. This app, like the rest of Microsoft, has more password requests than my Brokerage and Bank Accounts combined---and they are where I actually want protection. When the wolf is guarding the hen house, all the "password protection" in the world can't help you. 2. An app with no instructions and no "Back" button is worse than useless. If one ends up on a page he's either done with or arrived at by mistake, one can't even return to the start screen to start over, since clicking on "doo" takes him right back to the screen he's trying to leave. 3. If this app weren't free I'd be asking for my money back.More
Good job so far but still so far
nice application but very incomplete on this platformMore
Sehr langsam und unkomfortabel zu bedienen.
Diese App funktioniert, nur solange wie man nicht mehr als ca. 100 Dokumente einfügt, danach wird sie unerträglich langsam.More
- doo lets you access all your documents through one interface - documents on your local device as well as in Google Drive, Dropbox or your email accounts.
- doo's intelligent tag based search allows you to find any document in seconds.
- Intelligent algorithms automatically tag your documents with relevant keywords from categories like people, companies, document type (Invoice, Contract, ...), places and so forth.
- doo can be used offline or with the doo Cloud, ensuring a secure backup of your documents.
- Documents are accessible from any device, wherever you go when synchronized with the doo Cloud.
- Approximate size
41.28 MB - 42.22 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
arm, x86, x64More
- Supported languages
Deutsch (Deutschland)English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
Next generation Data Intelligence