Assign, Collect, Review, Annotate, and Return student work easily with eBackpack. Supports Offline Access to your assignments! Integrates with your calendar. Now with multimedia PDF, layered PDF, annotation edit, voice, and video capabilities! View all your assignments on your calendar! Connect with Google Calendar, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive/OneDrive. eBackpack is an assignment, storage, and collaboration service. eBackpack provides teachers, students, and administrators personal and group storage for assignments, handouts, and homework and the ability to do the entire homework workflow process without the need to print any paper. eBackpack, winner of the prestigious Readers' Choice Top 100 Products in Education award, offers a digital locker that is full featured, easy to use, and E-Rate eligible. eBackpack goes beyond a storage only solution by providing workflow and collaboration: homework drop boxes supporting student turn in, teacher review, and online discussion. It is safe, secure, and accessible 24/7 from any internet connected device. eBackpack offers enhancement modules to integrate with multiple Student Information Systems (SIS) and LDAP / Active Directory for authentication. Note: This application only works with an eBackpack account that has mobile access enabled. Users must have an account with eBackpack to use this application. Users may sign up for a free group account within the app.More
- Share information and assignments with a class or a group.
- Annotate and complete worksheets and essays in our app.
- Grade or complete assignments offline.
- Annotate, grade, and comment on student work as a teacher.
- Create new documents, audio, and video clips.
- Provide audio and video feedback or turn in audio or video assignments.
- See your current assignments.
- Engage in classroom discussion and chat.
- View graded work as a student.
- Create and share audio and video!