Experience the all-new Epicurious app with added free features and a fresh interface. The ever-popular cooking resource—over 10 million downloads—has been fully redesigned and reengineered for today’s home cooks.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Very useful. I especially enjoy the 'recipe of the day' and 'seasonal ingredients' features.More
LOVE the recipes and pictures
I have always loved your recipes. You are my go to for new ideas, but the pictures are stunning and accurately depict the final productMore
What I like about my Epi app
I've been a member of Epicurious since June 2002. While the new version of this app seems to work fine on my desktop, the same version on my Windows phone is a lot to be desired. It won't sync to my recipe box, so it's really useless if I want to use while grocery shopping. (Thank goodness for Evernote, OneNote and Dropbox.) And while we are on the subject of my recipe box, I could swear there are recipes that are missing from my box on your website. So, for the past few days, I've been copying for safekeeping the Epicurious recipes I do have and putting them in Dropbox. Since I've been using Epicurious for what's going on 14 years, it would really be nice for Epi fans to have a phone app that actually works and for the website itself to safeguard people's recipe boxes. Since you have my email address, it'd be much appreciated to receive a response with regard to the integrity of my recipe box. We all love Epicurious and know you can do better than this.More
Like and dislike at the same time
The new app is not intuitive--especially when trying to save to my recipe box, and I also miss the advanced search from the good old days... But the thumbnails are nice to scroll quickly through...More
Great app, smooth and fast. The option to use logical aka metric units would be much appreciated. Also I wish there was a way to make the pictures bigger.More
Account doesn't sync on W10M
The app looks and functions great, but it keeps stuttering when loading my recipe box on W10M. It fails to load and for some reason adds a "1" to the end of my username.More
Good recipes, nice design, poor execution
The apo has huge potential. There are a lot of great recipes here, but the recipe box functionality and the what should I make features don't work. I can't save recipes on even a single device, let alone have it sync across phone and tablet. With those issues addresses this would easily be 5 stars.More
Good but not great
Good... but the recipe box doesn't sync across platforms or on WP.More
Really nice universal app
Easy to navigate, i like itMore
- A whole new look and completely reengineered—it's even faster, friendlier, and more fun to search.
- Can't figure out what to cook? Use our new recommendations feature to find recipes that are personalized to your cooking style!
- A free recipe box: all your recipes—from anywhere on the Web—saved and searchable in one place.
- Eat fresh! Use your location to find out what ingredients are in season near you.
- Never forget an item on your shopping list with our new alerts feature.
- Take pictures of your delicious food in the app and instantly share over social with your friends.
- Never miss our best recipes with our automatically updating live tiles.
- No more smudge-y screens: Voice-activated commands let you follow recipes while keeping your hands free for cooking.
- Get inspired browsing new categories like Chocolate Desserts, Kid-Friendly Mains, Gluten-Free, Stir-Fry Suppers, Low-Carb Mains, Healthy Dinners, and Hearty Sandwiches.
- The only app resource for recipes from the editors of Epicurious and Gourmet magazine, plus recipes from Bon Appétit, Self, Random House, and more.
- Read comments and suggestions by other home cooks like you on tens of thousands of recipes.
Food & diningMore
- Approximate size
3.59 MB - 15.65 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8Windows Phone 10Windows Phone 8.1Windows Phone 8Windows Phone 7
- Supported processors
neutral, x86, x64, armMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use your microphoneUse your locationUse your webcamAccess your Internet connectionUse your musicUse the photos in your media libraryUse the media items that are currently playingUse your device network servicesUse your phoneSend push notificationsUse any of your Windows Phone sensorsUse your device’s speech recognition and text-to-speech (TTS) servicesAccess your browserAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.Use your pictures libraryUse data stored on an external storage device
- Report this app
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We love that you’re using our app, but it's critical that you upgrade your app and use this version. It will no longer work properly if you remain on an older version. If you’re unable to install the update for some reason, you can still view our recipes — and your recipe box — by going to our website, Epicurious.com. The new version of the app is more stable, faster, and paves the way for future innovations. Thanks so much for using our app for the past five years.