Experience the all-new Epicurious app with added free features and a fresh interface. The ever-popular cooking resource—over 10 million downloads—has been fully redesigned and reengineered for today’s home cooks.More
- A whole new look and completely reengineered—it's even faster, friendlier, and more fun to search.
- Can't figure out what to cook? Use our new recommendations feature to find recipes that are personalized to your cooking style!
- A free recipe box: all your recipes—from anywhere on the Web—saved and searchable in one place.
- Eat fresh! Use your location to find out what ingredients are in season near you.
- Never forget an item on your shopping list with our new alerts feature.
- Take pictures of your delicious food in the app and instantly share over social with your friends.
- Never miss our best recipes with our automatically updating live tiles.
- No more smudge-y screens: Voice-activated commands let you follow recipes while keeping your hands free for cooking.
- Get inspired browsing new categories like Chocolate Desserts, Kid-Friendly Mains, Gluten-Free, Stir-Fry Suppers, Low-Carb Mains, Healthy Dinners, and Hearty Sandwiches.
- The only app resource for recipes from the editors of Epicurious and Gourmet magazine, plus recipes from Bon Appétit, Self, Random House, and more.
- Read comments and suggestions by other home cooks like you on tens of thousands of recipes.
Food & diningMore
- Approximate size
3.59 MB - 15.65 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 10 MobileWindows Phone 8.1Windows Phone 8
- Supported processors
neutral, x86, x64, ARMMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use your microphoneUse your locationUse your webcamAccess your Internet connectionUse your musicUse the photos in your media libraryUse the media items that are currently playingUse your device network servicesUse your phoneSend push notificationsUse any of your Windows Phone sensorsUse your device’s speech recognition and text-to-speech (TTS) servicesAccess your browserAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.Use your pictures libraryUse data stored on an external storage device
- Report this app
Thanks for reporting your concern. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.Sign in to report this app to Microsoft
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We love that you’re using our app, but it's critical that you upgrade your app and use this version. It will no longer work properly if you remain on an older version. If you’re unable to install the update for some reason, you can still view our recipes — and your recipe box — by going to our website, Epicurious.com. The new version of the app is more stable, faster, and paves the way for future innovations. Thanks so much for using our app for the past five years.
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
Easy to follow recipes with awesome pictures.More
Best recipe app
Easy to use, easy to read, lists fresh ingredients in my area and for the current season, interesting recipes, well reviewed, large variety, recipe of the day.More
Great food, poor execution
The app is really fun to use, and there are a lot of good recipes. However, the recipe box has never worked, I've tried saving the same recipe multiple times over multiple years, and it is never saved.More
The grocery list is most helpful. Alot of fun. Great for planning and organizing weekly meals!!More
It's an ok app... wish the live tile option was more consistent. other than that, the pictures are awesome and the recipes are delicious!More
A great app - but only half way there
I love the broad selection of delicious menus, very well laid out. And the ease with which a shopping list can be created (even if it is just a list by recipe and the same list item in multiple precepts aren't combined into a single list). Help us organize our shopping with a weekly Meal Plan and a single, combined shopping list with unit costs input by the user. Having to use another tool to do that will make the user have to chose one of the other.More
Cannot add recipes to recipe box
Has large selection of recipes but cannot save any of them. Worthless app. RemovingMore
easy to navigateMore
My recipe box is gone clean :(
Great idea for the app, but buggy. Today discovered that my recipe box is now empty - just when I needed to get a recipe from there. And I cannot add anything back to it. So, the app has de facto became no better than Google for recipes.More