Experience the all-new Epicurious app with added free features and a fresh interface. The ever-popular cooking resource—over 10 million downloads—has been fully redesigned and reengineered for today’s home cooks.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 640 reviews
Chose this recipe because I only had white whole wheat flour and thought the sugar would help balance the taste. It was very easy to make and the crust was easy to roll out and handle. It browned very nicely and no one knew it was whole wheat flour. I will try again substituting the vegetable shortening with coconut oil. This has been the best recipe I've used for crust.More
I have found the app to be completely unusable. Stick with their wonky website. At least you can manage your folders.More
Great Recipes, Glitchy App
I love the selection of recipes on this app. They run from incredibly easy to quite complex but they are always great. However, the app is super glitchy for me. I haven't had it crash yet, but despite syncing with my account (I also have the app on my phone), nothing saves to my recipe box. Also, the "what to cook" function never seems to work either. I make it 5 or 6 selections in and it crashes. Like I said, I love the recipes available but I have found the app itself to be pretty bad.More
I love the recipes and instructions. Also easy to share with my sisters. But, I have trouble going from Ipad to Lap top and finding things.More
Doesn't work at all
Installed this app earlier today. Certain tiles load in it but clicking through them yields a forever loading wheel. "Recipe of the day" doesn't load at all and searching for recipes always yields "no results", even for a search as simple as 'rice'. This is garbage.More
It's an ok app... wish it provided more like a like tile on my laptop or personalized recipe alertsMore
Love it once, but now it doesn't work
I have always loved this app but recently all I get are spinning wheels as it tries to load. I uninstalled it and reinstalled thinking that might fix the problem, but alas, no such luck.More
A great place to find and try new recipes. Easy to use. Being able to save the favorites to a recipe box is the best.More
However I'm having the hardest time getting my recipe box to work, it may be the best cookbook I've come across.More
Easiest Cooking App
We love using Epicurious on weeknights to get ideas on what to make for dinner. The easy to follow instructions and ingredients list make it the perfect cooking companion.More
- A whole new look and completely reengineered—it's even faster, friendlier, and more fun to search.
- Can't figure out what to cook? Use our new recommendations feature to find recipes that are personalized to your cooking style!
- A free recipe box: all your recipes—from anywhere on the Web—saved and searchable in one place.
- Eat fresh! Use your location to find out what ingredients are in season near you.
- Never forget an item on your shopping list with our new alerts feature.
- Take pictures of your delicious food in the app and instantly share over social with your friends.
- Never miss our best recipes with our automatically updating live tiles.
- No more smudge-y screens: Voice-activated commands let you follow recipes while keeping your hands free for cooking.
- Get inspired browsing new categories like Chocolate Desserts, Kid-Friendly Mains, Gluten-Free, Stir-Fry Suppers, Low-Carb Mains, Healthy Dinners, and Hearty Sandwiches.
- The only app resource for recipes from the editors of Epicurious and Gourmet magazine, plus recipes from Bon Appétit, Self, Random House, and more.
- Read comments and suggestions by other home cooks like you on tens of thousands of recipes.
Food & diningMore
- Approximate size
3.59 MB - 15.67 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
neutral, x86, x64, armMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use your microphoneUse your locationUse your webcamAccess your Internet connectionUse your musicUse the photos in your media libraryUse the media items that are currently playingUse your device network servicesUse your phoneSend push notificationsUse any of your Windows Phone sensorsUse your device’s speech recognition and text-to-speech (TTS) servicesAccess your browserAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.Use your pictures libraryUse data stored on an external storage device
- Report this app
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We love that you’re using our app, but it's critical that you upgrade your app and use this version. It will no longer work properly if you remain on an older version. If you’re unable to install the update for some reason, you can still view our recipes — and your recipe box — by going to our website, Epicurious.com. The new version of the app is more stable, faster, and paves the way for future innovations. Thanks so much for using our app for the past five years.