#1 free flashcards app for Windows - use it to learn any subject (math, science, alphabets, competitive exams etc). Learn languages, use text to speech for audio based learning, help kids to learn alphabets and vocabulary, prepare for competitive exams, improve memory, and much more. Learn a subject by searching and downloading from millions of flashcard sets available on quizlet.com and cram.com. For ideas and inspiration, browse different subject categories on the main page. Or you can get creative and make your own flashcard sets using text and images. Use text to speech to have your cards read with 42 different voices and 19 languages. This aids in faster language learning and better memory retention. You can set different languages for the front and back side of the card through the Text-To-Speech option in study view. For example, if you are studying French, you can set the front of the card to an English voice and the back to a French voice. This makes learning faster and fun.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 2,112 reviews
Great but Unorganized
I can't begin to say how much I love this app for my learning needs. However I do many things at once so my language section needs to be broken up. Sure I can make a -group- for the sets but everything is auto added to it. Give me an option to manage these groups more in-depth. I want to be able to sort my Japanese from Korean, and go based from book to book. The current application does not let me do this. Really just an option to make labeled folders in the sets and drag and drop to organize the way I want would be highly preferable for ease of use and for serious ease of navigation. For now the current version will suffice but the fact that I can't really organize my things in detail and the navigation being a pain makes me unable to give this a full 5. It still gets a nice 4 though for the fact of how well it works when you factor out the issues it has.More
Best app ive bought for my computer so far
I love how it makes it so easy and simple for the user to use. It is very organized and I can even download pre-made study cards that benefit me in class !More
Amazing! I've found chapter study guide from all of my text books. Its great and helps me out TONSMore
Good app...could be great
Love set up and use of this app, great simple graphics, only two things on my wish list are the ability to change text color and ability to write/draw my own flashcards. For those of us using a Surface Pro, it would be a nice feature to use our pens to write out flashcardsMore
This resource really helped me study! It is easy to use and it runs efficiently! Definitely something I plan on using a lot!More
Works as intented
I've just started using it. So far it works. It's simple and for someone like me who hates manually writing stuff down, it's great. It looks like the "Pro" version would give you more features but they don't seem necessary for my purposes.More
It was super easy for me to make and download flashcards, and you can download flashcards from Quizlet which is a very useful feature if you have to study on a phone. The interface is very user-friendly whether you are studying on a phone or computer, and I highly recommend this app!More
Very useful. You can download study sets online or create your own with pictures. Helped me a lot.More
Simple, straight-forward flashcard app
Easy-to-use and intuitive.More
I think it should have a highlight or italics option. If it does have that option, I can't seem to find it anywhere. I also think that your cards shouldn't be under "Manage Cards." Overall, it's nice a useful though.More
- Text to speech with support for 19 languages and 42 voices. Set a different voice/language for front and back side of the flashcard
- Search from millions of sets available on quizlet.com and cram.com using keywords
- Download text and image flashcard sets
- Explore different subjects/learning categories
- Create your own flashcard sets using text and images
- Track study progress (percent completed, number of cards learnt, yet to learn etc)
- Create different groups for your sets. Sets are automatically sorted based on the assigned group. When you have too many sets, use semantic zoom to quickly navigate to a specific group
- Mark flashcards as learnt or yet to learn. This way, you will always know the progress of your study
- Reverse cards – you can reverse the card sides so that the front content is replaced with the back content and vice versa.
- Export sets to pdf and word (docx) documents
- Search for sets using username. If you already use quizlet or flashcard exchange, you can find your sets by searching your username
- Change the look and feel of the app to suit your taste - just hit the "Settings" button on the home page or study page appbar
- New! Backup / Restore - Never lose your data! Backup your sets into a backup file and restore them when needed
- New! Share your sets with your friends/family/classmates/students. Just backup the required sets and email the backup file to them.
ANTARA SOFTWARE & CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITEDMore
- Approximate size
2.67 MB - 16.96 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
arm, x64, x86, neutralMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionUse an anonymous Microsoft accountUse information about your deviceUse your media libraryUse your device network servicesUse your phoneUse any of your Windows Phone sensorsAccess your browserAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
- Report this app
New! You can now backup your sets and restore them on another computer or share with other people.