Flipboard is your personal magazine. It is the most popular way to catch up on the news you care about, read stories from around the world and browse the articles, videos and photos friends are sharing. To begin, pick a few topics and tap any of the tiles to begin flipping through your personal magazine. Use the Discover button to customize your Flipboard with iconic sources like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company and many more. You can also connect your social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Share what you are reading and enjoy updates from friends all in one place. When you find things you like on Flipboard, use the + button to save it into your own magazines. Build magazines on any topic, from Great Hikes to Gear & Gadgets. Tap the Discover button and select "By Our Readers" to explore magazines other readers are making. Download Flipboard and get started today--it's free! KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD: For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter and on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flipboard To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page: http://flipboard.com/support If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.comMore
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 4,611 reviews
Best collection of interesting news topics you can probably find in one app.More
Catch up on Favourite News Stories
- Subscribe to your favourite source of information, from topics such as tech, world news, business economics, finance, and more - Share stories - The Windows Phone App is not on par with the features on iOS & Android. Windows (10) Phone. Lumia 630.More
I like the amount of content they provide. I like finding new science, business, and environmental stories all in one place. Would give 4+ but it does lag a bit and the navigation can be a little clunky. UI could use enhancement such as reordering 'followed' sites, better collection tools, and a right-click menu. Overall, it is not bad but could use work.More
Needs updates for high resolution screens
I have used this app before on my phone and love it. But on Windows 10, it fails to be usable on a high resolution screen like the Surface Pro 4. Please update so we can read the article text with out a magnification glass.More
Favorite on Android; good on Web; Win App needs work
This is my favorite new aggregator on Android and it works fairly well in a web browser, however, I am having trouble with the Windows App. specifically signing in with the email credentials I use for Android and the Web. I think the issue is when I opened my account on Android I used email, password and name; the Win App first asks for user ID. I checked my account info on the web but the fields don't have names. It looks like It should be my name (which is longer than 15 chars)More
Love this on Android, Windows, not so much
App is laggy and slow, the share functionality is missing, and I've had issues seeing multimedia) This app needs help! I really wanted to use the app since my Win10 tablet has replaced my Android tablet. You can't zoom pages to make it more readable on most (all?) pages. One of my main uses is sharing articles on social media pages I manage, I have yet to figure that out, so it will sit unused.More
Not User Friendly
I love the idea and I am using it, but the UI is quite poor, as well as is current documentation. Simple things, like editing your book require numerous searches and the answers seem to be to older versions. Even the MS site for this product is incorrect. To date, I've been unable to delete a story and promoting to cover is hit or miss -- sometimes it works and more often it doesn't. This software has been around for quite a while now to be so unfriendly and frankly -- buggy.More
Almost perfect all in one news source
I love the app. It is beautiful, entertaining, and covers a lot of topics. I can get all my news from here. However flipping on my laptop is inconvenient and I wish more topics were offered like on the mobile app.More
This is by far the best windows 10 news app i've used,The only problem I have is the relative difficulty to browse through topics without really opening the full article. Perhaps it could help to have a next and previous button on both sides of the screen. Apart from that,I think the app Is greatMore
- All your news, interests and social updates in one personalized magazine.
- Save stories you love into your own magazine. Use the "+" button on any item, select "create a magazine" and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
- Search for anything—people, topics, hashtags, blogs, your favorite sites—and flip through the results in a beautiful magazine format.
- Connect Flipboard to up to 12 social networks, streamlining your reading and activities like commenting, liking and sharing. Services include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and many more.
- Read Cover Stories for a quick check on what's happening now. Cover Stories is created just for you and is filled with popular items from everything you've added to your Flipboard.
- Enjoy Flipboard in 18 localized editions: for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, US and UK.
- Explore hundreds of staff picks using "Discover" at the top, including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the day's news and other interests.
- Access Flipboard quickly by adding Flipboard as a live tile on your Windows Start screen.
News & weatherMore
- Approximate size
1.5 MB - 3.83 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)English (United Kingdom)English (Canada)English (Australia)Deutsch (Deutschland)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)Français (France)हिंदी (भारत)Italiano (Italia)日本語 (日本)한국어(대한민국)Nederlands (Nederland)Português (Brasil)Русский (Россия)中文(中华人民共和国)中文(香港特別行政區)中文(台灣)Türkçe (Türkiye)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Use your webcamAccess your Internet connectionUse your contactsAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.Use your pictures library
- Report this app
- Now use Google+ SSO to sign into your Flipboard account on Windows 10 devices—we’ll log you in with all your preferences so you have everything you’ve already saved ready for you to enjoy. - Get the latest stories right on your home screen with Flipboard’s Live Tile now compatible with Windows 10. - Never miss the day’s stories from Flipboard with push notifications now available. -Bug fixes and performance improvements. Feedback is always welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions. Thank you for using Flipboard.