Download the free app to join or start a meeting in seconds. View and present slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports – whatever meeting presenters choose to share onscreen and communicate over the built-in internet audio or phone conference. FEATURES ✓ Start a scheduled meeting or launch an instant meeting on the fly. ✓ Join meetings and webinars in seconds by entering the Meeting ID or tapping a link in an email.. ✓ View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever the presenter shares on-screen. ✓ Share your device's browser, a whiteboard or documents from other Windows apps including ShareFile, Dropbox and OneDrive. ✓ View attendee’s webcams. ✓ Connect to audio through your Internet connection or use a phone to dial in. ✓ Pinch to zoom meeting content. ✓ Switch to landscape or portrait mode to customize your meeting view. HOW TO JOIN A MEETING You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are a couple of easy ways to join a meeting: • Tap a link in an invitation email and then follow the prompts. • Tap the GoToMeeting app icon on your device and enter the Meeting ID provided by the meeting organizer. HOW TO HOST A MEETING Use your GoToMeeting account username and password to log in. • If you don’t have a GoToMeeting account, try it free here: http://s.gotomeeting.com/windows-rt • Tap Meet Now to start an ad-hoc meeting. • Tap a previously scheduled meeting to start it. (Meetings must be scheduled from your desktop) • Once your meeting has begun, you can share a file from your device or the cloud, share a browser or share the whiteboard. AUDIO Upon joining, you will be automatically connected to audio through your Internet connection. Instructions to dial-in using a telephone will also be available upon joining. • For the best audio experience, use a headset. If you like GoToMeeting, please take the time to give us a nice review – it really helps!More
- Join meetings in seconds by entering the Meeting ID or tapping a link in an email, or your calendar.
- View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever the presenter shares on-screen.
- Share, your device’s browser, a whiteboard or documents from other Windows apps including Sharefile, Dropbox and OneDrive.
- View attendee’s webcams.
- Connect to audio through your Internet connection.
- Pinch to zoom meeting content.
- Switch to landscape or portrait mode to customize your meeting view.
- Free app makes it seamless to join meetings.
• Bug Fixes.