Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
A good code editor, but crashes
I use this to edit a variety of script-type files with my Surface, but when I'm using the keyboard and push Ctrl+S out of instinct, the program crashes. While it does save my work, this is quite annoying.More
I honestly expected more for a paid for app, especially with other free editors out there like Code Writer. Minus the slew of themes this app leaves a lot to be desired, most importantly tabbed docs. Having to close the file I am working on to open another just makes writing code extremely tedious with this app and very non-productive.More
Love this app, great editor!
This app is very good for nice syntax highlighting. It let's me control my workflow, and the colors are great!More
Responsive and lots of languages.
Very simple to use (once I remembered win-z) with a lot of languages and tag completion on html. That some thought was put into using it side by side and not just full screen is refreshing. No menus taking up screen space is a quickly addicting way to code.More
This is a straightforward, no-nonsense programmer's editor. I like it! Highly recommended.More
not good enough
advocate java support, but not available in selection menu. cant change the size of fonts.More
Only Windows 8-based editor worth using
Definitely worth installing and the amount of languages supported is huge. The only thing that would make this editor even better is if it did my taxes, walked my alpaca and made me breakfast. It's the next vi... err emacs... err nano... ok, maybe not but it's still really good.More
Still looking for Fortran highlighting.
But a nice looking program. Didn't see any difference between intrinsic function and variable names in C++ highlighting though, only contrast I noticed in the first few lines was between text and numbers. Maybe I'm missing something here?More
That's a *lot* of languages
Almost none of my programmers' editors get languages embedded in other languages correct. I'm really glad I finally have something to work with on the road.More
- Highlighters for 50 programming languages
- Tag completion for HTML and XML
- Screen-top search and replace stays out of your way while you read
- Automatic match-highlighting - select something and other matching text gets highlit too - great for complex replacement jobs
- Word wrap! So many programmers' editors forget it, and it actually matters for markup and markdown
- Editor backgrounding - your contents even persist after a reboot
- Color themes, because really, programmers need more stuff to argue about
- Live highlighting of unbalanced HTML and XML
- Find, Search and Replace, Regexp Find, and Regexp Search and Replace
Long Hair Software, LLCMore
Utilities & toolsMore
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app