Hubb is the best way to manage your GitHub issues on Windows 8. Use the Issue Board to drag and drop issues between Milestones, Labels and Users. See overviews of how issues are distributed across your application to better plan the path ahead.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-4 of 4 reviews
First app I've actually purchased
This app is great. It looks great, and has most of the functionality I need right now. It's so much more convenient for me to have this up on my surface and track issues while developing on my desktop. Well done.More
This app is brilliant. Really fast on my Surface RT. Does exactly what you'd want -- quickly and easily manages Github issues in Windows 8 style. Thank you for making this! Now I just need to find a Metro Git client and I'll be a very happy camper...More
Excellent, just a couple things to improve
First is Markdown support. That's the major missing feature, especially now that task lists are supported in GFM. As far as managing issues goes, this is fantastic. Only slight UI issues, but it actually works and is fast on my Surface... I can now manage my issues in bed using touch. Love it! Please keep improving this app, a must-have for a serious Githubber.More
- Manage your issues in a kanban style board.
- See how issues are distributed across Users, Milestones and Labels
- Have your board settings roam across all your Windows computers.
- Share repository and issue details with the Windows Share charm.
- Enter and preview your Markdown
- Pin your favorite repositories to the start screen to quickly manage changes.
- Comment on existing issues.
- Quickly create issues from other apps using Share.
- Approximate size
621.65 KB - 1.45 MBMore
- Age rating
For ages 12 and upMore
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
This app is a design refresh and adds full Markdown support.