Intel AppUp(R) center
The Intel AppUp® center’s catalogue app is your gateway to apps designed for Windows 8* and your device. Explore apps and software that take your device to the next level. From touch-enabled apps to performance, always on always connected, camera-enabled and high-security apps, the Intel AppUp® center has what you need. Enjoy apps and software for gaming, entertainment, education, social, security, productivity, photos, video and more. Don’t miss out on a chance to maximize your system! Download this app to learn about the latest featured apps and software for your device. • Social sharing: Keep your friends connection through Twitter and Facebook • Notifications: Stay on top of the latest apps and deals, pushed straight to your Windows 8* new user interface • Browse by categories: spotlight, featured, top paid and top free • View app descriptions, screenshots, ratings and reviews • Easy downloads: Click an app to see details and follow the links to purchase • Is the Intel AppUp® center not installed on your device? Click on ‘Go to Intel AppUp’ and launch the installer page on appup.com.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1. I challenge the need for this. Why would we need an alternative app store that has so few apps? and only works on Interl CPUs? And for most items tends to be more expensive? 2. It doesn't work. With Chrome as my default browser clicking the "download" button on Intel's website fails to do anything.More
Smooth browsing of top apps
Offers quick browsing of the top apps available in the Intel AppUp client. Nice way to browse through them in the tile display. It shows the most popular apps, so I like that I can check them out in this format prior to launching the client and being exposed to all of the other apps. Downloading process was smooth.More
One thing after another
This app will just redirect you to Intel's appup website in IE. I tried to download a free game from the website, but first it made me install a desktop app. After installing that you still can't download the app you want until you register. I gave up at this point. Seems poorly integrated with windows 8.More
Although the apps themselves are not modern style, the browsing of the apps is very nice. Real touch friendly.More
only reason I gave this 1 star is because it is required. Links to a website that tells me to install the app.More
We do not need it.More
Intel AppUp(R) center
- Social sharing: Keep your friends connection through Twitter and Facebook
- Notifications and Toasts: Stay on top of the latest apps and deals, pushed straight to your Windows 8* new user interface
- Browse by categories: top spotlight, featured, top paid and top free
- View app descriptions, screenshots, ratings and reviews
- Easy downloads: Click an app to launch the Intel AppUp® center installed on your system to quickly download and experience your selection.
- Is the Intel AppUp® center not installed on your device? Click an app to launch the installer page on appup.com.
- Approximate size
646.59 KB - 647.02 KBMore
- Age rating
For ages 3 and upMore
- Supported operating systems
Windows 10Windows 8.1Windows 8
- Supported processors
- Supported languages
English (United States)Français (France)Italiano (Italia)Deutsch (Deutschland)Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connectionAccess your home or work networks
- Report this app