IP CAM Controller
IP CAM Controller brings a direct, simplified and cool way to control your IP camera by providing Tap to Center - just tapping on the image and camera center on where you tap. Alternative you can turn on sensor mode then camera will move toward the direction where you tilt the device. Don't forget the great and gorgeous live tiles support by the way - pin the app (or cameras, views) to start screen and see what happen :) *Buying the app will remove all advertising permanently while un-limited audio for camera need to purchase separately per brand. Audio support is available for following brands: AirLink, Astak Mole, Axis, Canon, ComPro, D-Link, EasyN, Foscam, Ipux, IP Webcam, Level One, LogiLink WC0008A, Maygion, Panasonic, Tenvis IPRobot3, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDNet, VivoTek, WansView, Y-Cam, Yudor Partial list of supported camera brands: ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, D-Link, Eagle Eye, EasyN, Edimax, Excelon, Foscam, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grantec, iCatch, Instar, Ipux, IPX, JVC, Kaicong, KGuard, Level One, LinkSys, LogiLink, Lorex, Marmitek, Maygion, MIPS, Mobotix, Motion Webcam, Nuvico, Panasonic, Rayvision, SecuritySpy, Sharx, SmartHome, Solwise, Sony, Storage Options, SYAC, Tenvis, Toshiba, TP-Link, TRENDnet, TriVision, Vilar, Vitek, VivoTek, Vstarcam, WansView, WebcamXP/Webcam7, X10, Yudor, Y-Cam, 7Links Visit JerryHuang.net for full list. Un-supported camera owners are welcome to draw my attentionMore
- Great live tile experience, various tile sizes, and pin your camera directly to star screen for fast access;
- Tap to Center(TTC): camera moves to the position you tap; or Tap to Move for those do not support TTC: camera moves to the direction (1 out of 4 or 8) against the center;
- Audio support for selected cameras;
- Multi-View: monitor multiple cameras on one scree;
- Save snapshot to Photo library during viewing;
- Backup and restore your camera configurations to/from OneDrive;
- Detect motion and send alarm;
- Share your camera via link or file, the person (such as your parent) who receive the link or file could open up the view screen without any configuration;
- Sensor mode: move your camera by moving the device.
v10.1.0 - H.264 (HD) support for selected cameras - localization update for some languages - New camera: Level One FCS-4101, Planet ICA-HM131/ICA-HM101W v10.0.2 - Talk for foscam MJPEG series (such as 8908, 8918) v10.0.1 - Danish language update - Noise level detect when audio is on during motion detection - Improve edit camera experience for wide screen devices v10.0.0 A brand new version for latest Windows 10 devices. The new version aims to bring you the universal experience no matter you are using mobile, desktop or tablet. From this version, purchases, camera configs are all sharing across different windows platforms.