IPCam Lite turns your Windows computer/tablet/phone into a IP surveillance camera. Run IPCam Lite on your device, and via Wi-Fi network, you can view live images captured by your system's built in camera (or any compatible USB camera) on web browser from any computer. The app supports standard MJPEG streaming, so you can use also it with any IP camera viewer software. You can use IPCam Lite as a home surveillance tool, or as a simple baby monitor. Just point your device's camera to the area you want to monitor, and view it with a computer from another room. IPCam Lite works with your home Wi-Fi network, and you can view it from any other computer on the same home network. You can also set up remote viewing from an external computer. Instructions: 1. Start IPCam Lite on your device. 2. Take a note on the URL access address shown by IPCam Lite. 3. For Wi-Fi remote viewing, enter the same URL address into the web browser from another computer on the same Wi-Fi network.More
- Live video streaming from your computer/tablet (video only; audio is not streamed).
- View from web browsers on any operating systems (without audio).
- View from mobile devices such as iPhone/iPad using built-in browser.
- Simutanious view from multiple computers.
- Night Vision mode.
- Selectable movie quality from VGA to HD.
- Surface tablet support, including both front and back cameras.
- Selectable camera device to monitor and record.
- Login and password protection.
- Dynamic DNS support, so that you can connect using a host name instead of IP address.
- Selectable camera and audio devices to monitor and record.
- Support standard MJPEG streaming, so you can use it with any IP camera viewer software.
* Updated for Windows 10.