Experience millions of the world’s best magazines and catalogs, all for free. Discover a world of meaningful content, created by over 1.5 million publishers around the globe. Turn millions of digital pages with the swipe of a finger. Enjoy unlimited access to magazines, catalogs and more from wherever you are, whenever you like, at no cost. Stack collections of your favorite magazines and share them across social networks. Issuu’s smart content recommendation engine learns as you read and delivers a personalized and continuous stream of new, relevant and interesting magazines for you to browse. Keep up with the latest fashion trends from NYT Style or V Magazine. Try out new and interesting dishes from Sauce or Everyday Food. Stay current with your favorite teams and athletes with FIFA Weekly or Red Bulletin. Plan your next project with inspiration from American Craft or Emma.More
Average customer rating
You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this app.
Thanks. Your review will post soon.
There was an error posting your review. Please try again later.
1-10 of 24 reviews
Issuu app pros and cons
The Issuu app provides an impressive variety of magazines and books, all at no cost. I believe the following suggestions would make it truly outstanding: 1. The ability to insert bookmarks and call them up to go directly to specific pages. 2. The ability to scroll in zoomed mode. Currently, one can only change pages in unzoomed mode. While it's possible to read text in unzoomed mode, it's far easier to do so when the page is enlarged. 3. A "sticky" placeholder in a document that allows the reader to leave the application and then return to the point he/she left off. Currently this isn't possible: after returning to the app, the page you were reading disappears and you find yourself back in the "Stacks" view. 4. A minimal list of commands, mouse ops, shortcuts, etc. to navigate the app. For example, I had to find out myself that double-clicking in a page enlarges it.More
Patience & Perserverance
I 've been using Issu on & off for the last few years with some trepidation. But their innovative business plan out paces the UI glitches that frustrate my reading enjoyment. I watch, I wait, it often hesitates but it is still a great lensed on the published world. Make it less buggy, please.More
WasFabulous Not so much after 8/19
9/20/2014: Fixed! Really a great product now. Issuu was working great ! After a recent update it crashes almost every time I try to read a publication. It fails on a Surface Pro and a Acer Iconia W700. I have uninstalled/reinstalled several times to no avail.More
Wide variety, nice layout.More
This covers it completly , anything and everything
Finally The Grand Master of Catalogs and Magazines - from Mom and Pops (lame & sane) too..... I've fried my brain and might need a sex.......????? (very BAZARRIE REACHES of mankind)More
It has potential, but needs polish. I crash the app a lot simply by reading, and sorting options are needed so that I can sort out certain magazines that were uploaded out of order.More
Great magazine resource!
I love the idea of being able to view all these magazines in one place. Great concept!More
Windows version needs a way to log out of account?
Great program but they need a way to log out of user account.More
Cool, too bad I don't read magazines
This is actually an awesome app with an awesome idea. I just don't like having to sign inMore
- Explore over 15 million publications for free, on topics ranging from family, fashion, design, sports, photography, weddings, technology, and style to science, medicine, food, travel and more.
- Stay connected with stories from around the world with global and local longform journalism.
- Research across thousands of educational publications from academic papers to primary textbooks.
- Discover amazing magazines and catalogs, hand-picked by our editorial staff on everything from photography to travel, from fashion to food.
- Browse through the more than 20,000 new publications that are added daily in 30 languages from around the globe.
- Personalize your feed and follow select publishers and brands.
- Stack collections of your favorite magazines and create a seamless reading experience across all your devices.
- Share your favorite magazines on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other social media sites.
- Find catalogs from top names in fashion, and discover new styles in lookbooks from the likes of Armani, Harrods, Etsy, and countless others.
- Approximate size
- Age rating
For ages 16 and upMore
- Supported processors
x86, x64, armMore
- Supported languages
English (United States)
- Learn more
- Additional terms
Access your Internet connection
- Report this app
Release 188.8.131.52 * Fixed a bug where some publications could not be opened. We're sorry folks.