M+Stellar navigates you through the starry night sky. You can easily find out names of the stars, constellations and planets even without a planisphere. In conjunction with sensors such as electronic compass, inclinometer, accelerometer and GPS on your Windows 8 devices, M+Stellar displays the star chart just as actually viewed real-time, on site, and in the orientation of the device. No need to set the date and time, which is required with planispheres. User-friendly for everyone at any age, M+Stellar is an ultimate star watching tool at your fingertips, helpful as a mini star encyclopedia, or a pointer to currently visible planets. Realistic graphic shows the stars twinkling, the moon wax and wane, gradation of the twilight sky over the landscape, hazy glow of the milky way, along with the constellation lines/pictures whenever desired. Precise simulations are available for skies from 1900 to 2099, which means you can see what the sky was like on the day you were born!More
- Display of a sky chart with stars, constellations, planets and Messier objects in exactly calculated positions.
- Display of names of stars, constellations, planets and Messier object numbers as well as constellation lines/pictures.
- Realistic display of daylight, moonlight, sunrise/sunset glow, landscape and light pollution.
- Display of auxiliary lines including equatorial coordinate grid, ecliptic and equator.
- Holding a sensor-equipped device against the sky shows the star chart corresponding to the same orientation.
- Search for a sky object guides you with an arrow pointing toward the direction of the real target.
- Reproduction of the sky on any date from the year 1900 to 2099, seen from any location on Earth.
March 26, 2013 - Save location settings. November 20, 2012 - Add Night vision mode function. - English supported first release. October 12, 2012 - Add 'Revert all settings' function. October 3, 2012 - Display function of meteor and meteor shower radiant point. - Display function of four direction labels (N,S,E,W). - Date/time and location panel function bug fixed.